Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Vendors do you like.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:13am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by missmodesty missmodesty wrote:

Originally posted by missmodesty missmodesty wrote:

hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

well for the AV i love californialacewigs,zarawigs and exquisitewigs they are the best with the hair quality,you really do get what you pay for.

for the CV i love me some Holly right now,i have a new baby coming next week.

HEY GIRL... Clap

hey sexiiiii TongueTongueTongue im so happy to be here and read your posts HeartHeartHeart

HEY GIRL its like we ran off from massa..LOL LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLtrue looool
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:58am
BHM refugee here (London39).Cool  My vendors of choice are Holly, Jacksun and Rex.  I love Rex light yaki. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:59am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

BHM refugee here (London39).Cool  My vendors of choice are Holly, Jacksun and Rex.  I love Rex light yaki. 

hey london chile Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:03am
Hey Sexi girl.  Good to see you.  As you can see, we love to follow you where ever you go.  Wink
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:13am

Hey Sexi girl.  Good to see you.  As you can see, we love to follow you where ever you go.  Wink

its ok you can follow me, i don't mine one bit..LOL LOL
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:55am

Sexi, I am going to call you Moses and we are the IsraelitiesLOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL  Singing.... Let my people go.
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:06am

Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL  Singing.... Let my people go.

Ha HaLOLLOL

Edited by Shonita24 - March 14 2008 at 10:06am
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 1:52pm
Hello everyone! I am another BHM refugee. I actually had a profile on here before BHM but found BHM more helpful with Sexi, Bless, and the rest of the veterans. I decided to come back once I heard my main peoples had stole away to the boutique.

I am new to ordeing lf's. I am waiting on my custom from Rex. I must say his customer service is the bomb. He gets back to you with lightning speed. Can't beat that with a bat or a pogo stick!Oh, my profile name on BHM is/was Caramel Cognac if that rings a bell.
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:00pm
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by amazon1147 amazon1147 wrote:

A lot of us followed SB here.

BTW have yall seen / read this story:

Clearly she was mentally disturbed!
Countessrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:31pm
Hey ya'll!

Another BHM refugee! Lol I use to lurk here before BHM now I flip back and forth! But my fav vendor is definatly Holly Zhang! She broke my LF cherry and I've never left her since! She's super fast when responding to me and definatly is paitence and will answer every single question you have! God I love that woman lol
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:39pm
Hi y'all, *waving to the BHM ladies*yes

I read about the lady on the toilet.  How sad, I hope she gets better.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by LADY_B LADY_B wrote:

Hi y'all, *waving to the BHM ladies*yes

I read about the lady on the toilet.  How sad, I hope she gets better.

hey girl i saw that, it was really really weird and sad..
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 9:05pm
Jacksun ? Does he have a minimum number of wigs you have t opurchase if you are a new buyer or can I order one at a time. 
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:24am
Hey Ladies,
Another former BMHer here.. Been lurking for a few days waiting for my account to be activated. Its good to see you ladies.

But my fav vendors are (Sexi's boo) Jack sun and Holly. I want to try Rex though, I heard he's great. Has anyone tried his KS?
LaceLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:41pm

I have yet to order from a CV, but of the three AVs that I have, AAMH is probably my favorite thus far.   After I get my kinky straight from CLW, I plan on ordering my next units from CVs.

Edited by LaceLover - March 17 2008 at 1:42pm
calimesmerizer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calimesmerizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:46pm
curly: jacksun
light yaki: Kevincn
They both have really good customer service!
june2chocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote june2chocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:08pm
http://www.hairisle.com/products.htm kem...love the hair thus far
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Swood1969 Swood1969 wrote:

Jacksun ? Does he have a minimum number of wigs you have t opurchase if you are a new buyer or can I order one at a time. 
NO he doesn't

hey ladies

i also love lydia's virgin chinese she does them well i have about 6 of those too..

kevincn makes the best light yaki since he's the original light yaki man that did the techique first.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic