Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Vendors do you like.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
PrincessSher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessSher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2009 at 5:29pm
I like KevinCN & Rex
***Live Life Trusting God***
magnoliabird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnoliabird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 10:37pm
Hey ladies  (wavin') Startin' to look like homecoming here...

I have purchased quite a few from Ms. Nguyen over the years (company name i do not reveal).  i have also use Jeffery and Lydi as backups.  Have never had problems with anything i purchased.   I am almost finished ventilating my first full lace.  Have done 2 frontal.  I am not as fast as theCV's but I will be doing a few customs (like 4 a year) so I guess then i will be my favorite.  (tee hee!!)
Have Beautiful Hair Everyday
The Lace Front Wig Connection
magnoliabird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnoliabird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Swood1969 Swood1969 wrote:

Jacksun ? Does he have a minimum number of wigs you have t opurchase if you are a new buyer or can I order one at a time. 
NO he doesn't

hey ladies

i also love lydia's virgin chinese she does them well i have about 6 of those too..

kevincn makes the best light yaki since he's the original light yaki man that did the techique first.

Sexi is right in that Lydia does have great virgin Chinese.  I would say my personal vendor and Lydia are about even, but lydia does provide great virgin units.

Sexi, think BHM gonna blame you for all the refugees here now! (LOL)
Have Beautiful Hair Everyday
The Lace Front Wig Connection
natural hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 5:43am

How to find a reliable supplier is not an easy thing,as manufacturer,I advise below points.

1.       don’t purchase from some small personal websites: they haven’t business licence,and there are no office address,no office telephone (only have cell phone and email),no their own  pictures on website,only one or two persons you can reach,they buy from manufacturer,then sell to users,when matters happen,they will disappear.

2.       don’t trust very very low price: 100% remy hair and 100% hand working are both high cost,the price will have a reasonable range,so if somebody offer you a very very low price,that must be a snare.

3.       do some research before order: try to find how many employes they have,what’s their refund policy,if they have their own work pictures,etc,all of these info can help you find a professional supplier.

4.       ask some questions which you know to find out if they have professional knowledge,or you can ask them for some their customers as reference.

In China,there are too many lace front suppliers: manufacturer,trading company,soho,who deserve trust? I am in China,so I think I can be some useful,to provide some Chinese market and production information,to make a fair assessment of the vendor you want to buy from,etc,of course,if you want to try our company as candidate,please visit: www.qdwigs.com

ilnaij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilnaij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2009 at 10:53pm
autisticmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autisticmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2009 at 5:39am
I have bought a full skin from sinowigs,and its fantastic.
The customer service was wonderfu lit only took three weeks and was $168.if anyone would like her msn or email please let me know.
I will be ordering a full lace from them in the next couple of days.
autisticmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autisticmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2009 at 8:20am
Hi
I have only used one vender sinowigs,they were my first ones I looked at and I was not dissapointed,I would not even consider looking else where.
My hair is beautiful(if it would stick lol) it I cried when I opened the package.
I want the same but lace which is only£96 human hair 8 inch.
The customer service was also very good,it was fast and delivered by fed ex.
 I can give you the ladys email and msn if you like to query,you will not be sorry.
Tell her shell recommended you for a qoute.

anjee34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anjee34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2009 at 8:43pm
same here Sexibeach. How are you doing? I hope some of those trouble people don't make it to this site. I grew tired of it. This is now my new spot.Smile Hey I didn't know that Lydia didn't provide good unit, I just ordered one two days ago. Could someone tell ho long her units last?

Edited by anjee34 - July 24 2009 at 8:45pm
R.A.A.H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.A.A.H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2009 at 9:37pm
hmm.
nice and quiet over here Wink

how is everyone doing???

Edited by R.A.A.H - August 03 2009 at 11:52am
natural hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2009 at 2:27am
www.qdwigs.com is a good choice,100% human hair,indian,chinese,malaysian hair are all ok,Chinese manufacturer,12inch indain remy is 126usd,14inch is 136usd...

Edited by natural hair - September 07 2009 at 2:33am
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2009 at 8:36pm
I'm definitely going to try some of these vendors next.
Kirsty_Virginia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty_Virginia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2009 at 7:12am
is rex still a reputable seller?
theweaved1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theweaved1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2009 at 1:35pm
American Vendors:

LaceLocs- a lil on the pricey side but they have nice wigs

Weaveology- a new company, they have nice wigs for a nice price

Chinese Vendors-

still searching for a reputable company to order from....I'm scurred I will get my money taken and get no wig
I love long hair!
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2010 at 10:41am
I just ordered from Holly last night. This is my first custom lace wig (my 3rd altogether) and I'm really excited. And what really made me happy was the pric. I got a lace front 14 inches with Afro Kinky curly hair!

Edited by lilmsrosie87 - January 24 2010 at 1:10am
Tressmeup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tressmeup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2010 at 6:57pm
I agree, sometimes ordering for the first time is the scariest part of it all! it just takes some getting used to I suppose.
www.tressmeup.com

Beautifully designed custom made wigs!
eric william View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric william Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 7:03am
and togother with it

i often buy wig from this company

This post has been edited to remove blatant advertising.  Please help me keep the HairTalk board clear of advertising by clicking on Report so I can get to these quicker and remove.

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Edited by Karen Shelton - February 22 2010 at 7:56am
here i am
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 7:01am
you should give a try to this vendor bestwigs@hotmail.com
he got good hair!
mercideez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercideez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2011 at 1:49pm
I am a newbie and i would love to know kevin's website. thnk you.
vivianjin2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivianjin2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2011 at 4:13am
my wigs are from lacewigsbeauty.com and towigs.com in China. the quality is excellent and really best price. 
hairfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2011 at 3:09am
I also ordered one wig last month.  I love it.

Edited by hairfashion - June 27 2011 at 7:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic