Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Vendors do you like.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Hair World View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair World Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2013 at 5:58pm
Please everyone beware of Chinese vendor from Alibaba website name Wellstyle hair. I received 2 bad closures from this company. The same day I received them the closures shed terribly before and after they were washed. The representatives that I dealt with was Lynn Wang. I'm not the one to post negative reviews about a company, but with the bad quality of the closure and Lynn's unprofessionalism, I am left with no other choice. I gave Lynn an opportunity to make things right. WARNING LADIES!!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! There are many other Chinese vendors to choose from where you will get a better product.
huqh123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huqh123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2013 at 9:23am
yes, good to share your points. if you want to buy directly from China supplier, that may be cheaper for same quality wigs. thanks.
huqh123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huqh123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2013 at 9:26am
yes, if you have a bad experiences with one supplier, please post it to tell others.. we should be warned to buy some. there are many good suppliers and there is also bad suppliers too. be careful! thanks andy hu
divas123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divas123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2013 at 1:26am
i LIKE RPGshow.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic