Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i cant find my old thread... (pictures!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 1:42pm
Color looks really good.  Good luck with the cut.  As usual, we all look forward to seeing the pics!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 5:30pm
color looks cool.......  have you found a picture of a cut you like yet?
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 12:01am

well, good luck on the cut tomorrow!

i hope you get what you want this time....... be  brave!!

look forward to seeing the before and after pics (bring a pic with you  of a good cut for best results)

kaypetrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaypetrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 9:50pm
well its cut.

still not what i wanted and i brought in pictures.

i said a billion times, layers!

and she did the funky super short neck.

i think i need to find another stylist :(

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 10:24pm
It doesn't look bad; in fact, I think it looks pretty good.  It always takes a couple of days for hair to find its way to looking good when you get more than a trim.  Give it some time, I think it will grow on you.

If you're not happy with the stylist, I'd find a new one.  There's a stylist out there for you; one that will listen and give you what you want.

Again, thanks for posting.  It looks very nice on you.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 5:05am
I think it looks good also but if you don't like it then it is time for a new stylist IF...the style you are going for (sounds like it is) is able for your hair type..
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 7:31am
Once again looks good!  Love the neck!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 8:24am
It looks good to me!  But if you are not happy with it, then look for a new stylist.  If you see someone with the hair style you like, go up and ask them who cut it, and they will usually tell you, expecially if you compliment on their hairstyle.  Speaking from my wifes personal experience, when she got it cut shorter this last time, she did not like it right off the bat b/c it was not the same cut as prior, and her usual styling did not work.  About 2 days or three days later, she admitted she really liked it shorter b/c she figured out how to style it correctly.
Thanks for sharing!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 4:33pm
looks REALLY good on you!!!
just curious what pictures did you bring? (can you post them?)
this is EXACTLY what i thought the cut would look like on you based off of the picture you made by photoshopping the short cut.
the haircut you got  is simply a "lip length bob with an elevated nape"
was the cut done using a razor, scissors or an electric clipper (in back)?
i cant really understand what you want from what you say.... is the back part whats wrong? (too short?) or is it that you hair is getting shorter and shorter each time?
anyway ill say again i think it looks REALLY good and you totally rock the short hair (totally blows away your long hair pic)

Edited by lovebobs - May 06 2008 at 4:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaypetrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 9:49pm
its growing on me.

its just not exactly what i wanted (what ever is?)

I'm going to a few big events (graduations) in the next few weeks and i was stressing about that. But i'm figuring out how to style and play with it so everythings ok.

i think youre right conrad, it just takes a few days to get used to it!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 3:46pm
Well it looks like pretty much as you photoshopped it.  However i an see what you mean that it's not quite right.  I think a different stylist is a very good idea.  Plus everytime you go it gets closer to what you want.  It looks good on you but when you get the more layered version you will look even hotter and more goerous than you are now.  Hang on in there Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaypetrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 7:24pm
figured i should add some pics!

i need a trim, but here you go!

front

side

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2008 at 12:30am
def looks great on u
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2008 at 8:40pm
Kay
What was it that you were looking for? I think she / he did cut the back a litttle short without finishing the cut. It does not look that bad though, it looks well. When your ready to trim it up let me know and IM me and I can walk you thru what to tell your stylist.  
Mike B
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2008 at 6:38pm
So Kay what's the latest, have you finally got the cut you wanted?

Did you get it trimmed or let it grow out a bit?

Thanks
S

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaypetrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 9:10pm
ive been pretty busy recently,

i recolored it a darker brown, the lighter color got really brassy really fast. i havent cut it. i'm holding off until school starts again. i think i want to bring the back down a bit.  i think i am having pony tail withdrawal after about a year!

ETA: Pictures

Edited by kaypetrich - July 29 2008 at 9:16pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 2:18pm
I must admit i quite liked the lighter colour, but if it started to look too brassy then you did the right thing going darker.  It's strange i've never thought of it as ponytail withdrawal, just that you want long hair again.  So are you thinking of getting a more classic one length bob then?  You could do it now but it would mean it would be shorter at the side, although it is summer and boy it's hot out there Smile LOL.  Well let us know what you decide, it's always a pleasure seeing how different styles can change a persons appearence.
All the best
S
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 9:13am
HAI...HAI...
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

THANK YOU
rdtedr543534324324
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic