Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wife got the "Domino" cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife got the "Domino" cut
    Posted: March 06 2008 at 11:15pm

Well I sure got a pleasant surprise tonight. Mrs. Arch had an appt. this morning and got the full on Domino cut complete with long bangs and caramel hi-lites. The overall length is near bottom of her ears and the back has a gorgeous weight line and is clippered from the weight line downward. It looks really adorable on her.

If you all remember, last April her hair was bra-length and she cut it into the "Aeon Flux" cut. From that cut she went to a more traditional bob. From the bob she went to an "Alyssa" type pixie in October of last year. She misses her long hair and has decided to grow it out again. She is wonderful enough to cut it into styles that I find cute while it's on the grow. She's gonna keep it this way until it gets too long to do so anymore.

We have a wedding to attend this Saturday, so I'll get some good pics of her all dolled up and post them on Sunday. I had to share, and can't wait to hear everyone's opinions.

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2008 at 7:09am
WOW!  Definitely sounds great!  I know we all look forward to seeing some pics!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2008 at 8:20am

You lucky ol' dog you!  Please post some picks when you can.

Congrats, how does she like it?

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2008 at 8:58pm
Very cool.  I too am anxious to see the pictures but it sounds awesome.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic