Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.70%]
26 [96.30%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 2:46pm
its all Jkids fault its a blowout...if he had better angles it would've been different.
Aka Doc Shock
Revolutionist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolutionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 4:18pm
I wanna see Southtrap and Gristyle go at it
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 4:57am
Originally posted by Shockwave Shockwave wrote:

its all Jkids fault its a blowout...if he had better angles it would've been different.

Fine then blame the Jamaican! Nah looking at the pics on my cam and on the computer without maximizing didn't look as good as what I had expected, our basketball playoffs start this week, it looks like G-style a step ahead of me though so towards the end of this month I will be going through a 2 week "rededication" process it doesn't matter who I battle next you better pray for them because I'm gettin back my blowout!!!! O yeah this battle is over the winner by second round knockout  is..................................................................... GRISTYLE!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 2:54pm

*The trumpets play* *G-Style stands on stage in front of his fans and begins to speak* WE got them!!! *The crowd goes wild* My fellow wavers, lend me your ears so that I can thank you for coming and showing your King support. I shall continue to improve my waves and stay motivated. My team of investigators and I have analyzed the pics and found my errors and will have them fixed within 2-3 wolfing sessions. As for my competitors, don't look at this as a lost, but instead view it as your father motivating you to increase your intensity.*Supa’s in the crowd taking pics of G-Style’s hair* Thank you all and God bless, and to All a good night. *The crowd goes wild* *Varri comes on stage with Supa’s chain on, rips it off and throws it on the ground* *Supa sneaks onto the stage and tries to retrieve it. but J kid smack his nose and says, “No”* *J puts the chain around his neck*

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 2:57pm
^^^^^ *This message is G-Style Approved*

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 3:30pm
LMFAO dis n**** b tweekin
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Originally posted by Shockwave Shockwave wrote:

it looks like G-style a step ahead of me though so towards the end of this month I will be going through a 2 week "rededication" process it doesn't matter who I battle next you better pray for them because I'm gettin back my blowout!!!! O yeah this battle is over the winner by second round knockout  is..................................................................... GRISTYLE!!!

AGREED, I guess now we can cancel those did I really curl questions? LOL...Anyways those who watch my next battle are in for a real treat, I'm just getting my form back it takes awhile. And if King Cash & JQRS read this bring it on for a  3-way battle....we're all coming back to waves this will be a good battle whenever yall get ready..
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 6:07pm
Damn hell yea. Dat sh*t'll b hot. I' curious about wat cashes waves look like now. Aint seen his sh*t in 4ever.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic