Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY APPLICATIONS ARE GETTING BETTER (PICS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY APPLICATIONS ARE GETTING BETTER (PICS)
    Posted: March 10 2008 at 11:04am
Hi ladies, I have been lurking on this forum while BHM was down and decided to become a member and have decided to make  this my new home. And thought I would share.

I think my applications are getting better ladies...

I still have a long way to go but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I followed instructions from SexiB regarding the Davlyn and the Mity-Tite and it worked.  Thanks girl.Wink

This is a Body Wave that I received from Holly, after I washed  the wig it was very matted..... I tried a Motions perm for black people. (I know we are not suppose to do this) It did nothing at all for the wig. I then did a Quantam perm for white people it did not curl the wig and it felt brittle. Finally I did the bleach bath (Thanks again Sexi) and I'm happy with the end reulsts.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 11:20am
excellent it looks wonderful!! you did an excellent job ClapClapClap
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 7:52pm
It looks really good.
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 7:54pm
Thanks ladies
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 9:52am
Go head girl with your bad self!!Wink
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:03pm

Looks great!!Smile

bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:57pm
WOW IT LOOKS GREATThumbs%20Up
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:13pm
Hey flawless, I here with you and you did wonderful girl.

Looks so purty...
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:48pm
Thanks Lisa... Still have a long way to go..... But I must say this is my first time trying Chinese Remy and I don't think I will go back to Indian Remy I love it...
Philigrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philigrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:10pm
Good for you flawless - it is such a process. I just went to kinky straight and luvin it. I have chinese light yaki coming and I can't wait to see. The IR light yaki did not look so good on me
innovativelace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innovativelace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:10pm
Looks Great Flawless! I wonder why the Holly unit matted up so bad?
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by innovativelace innovativelace wrote:

I was very surprised that it matted so bad.   I sent a picture of the wig to Holly and she offered me a 10.00 dollar discount on my next order. Now geeze that doesn't even cover shipping.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by flawless1 flawless1 wrote:

Originally posted by innovativelace innovativelace wrote:

I was very surprised that it matted so bad.   I sent a picture of the wig to Holly and she offered me a 10.00 dollar discount on my next order. Now geeze that doesn't even cover shipping.

dang see that's why i be skeptical about these newer vendors.. dang i'm sorry that happened..
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:09am
i love the texture and your app is great!
the hair is really pretty
shefruitful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shefruitful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 1:15am
good job!
Walk Softly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walk Softly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 2:23am
I like it!  You did a nice job.  I have had great Holly hair, and not so great Holly hair.  I may try her premium next time.
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:03am
I am going to order Chinese Remy next.  I have never tried it.
2blessed4stress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2blessed4stress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:11pm

It looks good flawless! Sorry you had that issue with a wig from Holly. I am one of her customers and have had nothing but good experiences with the quality of all the lw I have purchased from her! Sometimes it is hit or miss irregardless of the vendor (and I have purchased from other CV such as Jacksun, and Lydia...and one AV) as it mostly depends on who actually made the wig and the quality of the hair used in the factor.

Glad you were able to correct the issue with one of Sexi's recommendations!
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 10:06pm
Great job flawlessClap, glad u didn't give up!!
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:11am
Great job!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic