Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone knows solutions to acne problems?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sandysandara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandysandara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2010 at 4:20am
How old are you? If you are not an adult, don't worry, your acne will be reduce when you grow up. You must take care of your skin now, or it will leave an ugly scar  
jamieH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamieH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 11:25am
yeah , I agree , if you're still young, don't use products with harsh elements in treating your acne coz it will just damage your skin. Instead use natural treatments, it won't damage your skin. Like me, I'm using a product which is purely natural. Smile
if it doesn't work , better see your dermatologist, coz they know what's the best.
Elena_K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elena_K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2010 at 12:00am
When it comes to acne there is no single solution that works for everyone. First you can try topical over-the-counter products containing salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. If that doesn't work you may want to discuss other options, such as light therapy or Accutane, with professional dermatologist.
sunny84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunny84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2010 at 8:17pm
I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed Clindamycin lotion. I really like it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic