Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace Fronts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sweetnznj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetnznj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace Fronts
    Posted: March 12 2008 at 9:57pm
Hello i am new to this site...was on BHM...never posted they are taking forEVA to activate my membership...I am looking towards purchasing my first LF from a CV..and just have some questions that I'd like help with...i am both excited and nervous...i am posting this cause i am not quite sure how this forum works..how it's laid out...HELP!Shocked
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:27am
i think you should go to the wigs section
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:15am
Originally posted by sweetnznj sweetnznj wrote:

Hello i am new to this site...was on BHM...never posted they are taking forEVA to activate my membership...I am looking towards purchasing my first LF from a CV..and just have some questions that I'd like help with...i am both excited and nervous...i am posting this cause i am not quite sure how this forum works..how it's laid out...HELP!Shocked

yea if you come to the wig section myself and others will be happy to help you out... and i understand your excitement, maybe one of the mod's will move this thread to the right section.. but let me know what questions you might have and i'll be happy to help you out..
sweetnznj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetnznj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 5:19pm
Can sum1 help guide me to the wig section?? for some reason i think i am lookin in the wrong section...is it in the AA hair section as a sub section??i am soo confused..LOLlost
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:15am

Scroll all the way down to "Hair Extension Topics" heading and there you'll find "Wigs & Related Topics."
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:17am
sweetnznj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetnznj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:01pm
Thanks I foundja!!! YAY!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic