Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EP Wig I made (pic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EP Wig I made (pic)
    Posted: March 13 2008 at 1:09pm
ok since we making wigs DivaV (lol) i'm re-posting the pix of my EP wig that i made a while ago. I know u've SEEN it all before but some of the new ladies might want to check it out too. This one was made w/ the cap from link u posted from his and her. But u see the top is different than one they have now. Anyhoo yall can look if u wanna

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/KoffeeBrown/Wigmaking/

temp psw browncoffee

I'm gonna hunt down some pix of my U cut out wigs and NG 3c wig from the Make your Own Wigs challenge-- if i can find.

Edited by Koffee Brown - March 13 2008 at 1:11pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 1:14pm
very pretty!!! you did a great job!
madisonb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 1:19pm
you did a great job i could never do that mine would look a hot mess!
2blessed4stress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2blessed4stress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 2:19pm
Thanks for reposting this KB, I am a new (former lurker) and was looking for some examples such as your photos. Nice, thanks!
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 2:22pm
Very creative!
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 2:54pm
That looks good...so did you leave out a horseshoe?
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 3:03pm
MsM: for that one I ventilated some hair in top. It turned out nice
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Koffee Brown Koffee Brown wrote:

ok since we making wigs DivaV (lol) i'm re-posting the pix of my EP wig that i made a while ago. I know u've SEEN it all before but some of the new ladies might want to check it out too. This one was made w/ the cap from link u posted from his and her. But u see the top is different than one they have now. Anyhoo yall can look if u wanna

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/KoffeeBrown/Wigmaking/

temp psw browncoffee

I'm gonna hunt down some pix of my U cut out wigs and NG 3c wig from the Make your Own Wigs challenge-- if i can find.
LOLLOLLOL Go 'head girl... That's really nice..

Gonna make another one this weekend myself.. Heading over to His & Her on Friday to pick up the new base.. (VERY similar to the one you used on this wig..)

Keep the pics coming girl!!!Tongue
sweetnznj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetnznj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 5:22pm
Nice job...wish i had that kinda talent!Thumbs%20Up
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 5:45pm
Great job!Clap
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 6:36pm
Good job!
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:45pm
KB, hey girl...great job!!!!Clap
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:10pm
wow this is beautiful!!
you did an awesome job! Thumbs%20Up
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 9:01pm
looks good
NadiaPost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:44am
Wow it looks good.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:54pm
That looks great, you did a good job.
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:28pm
So how long did it take you to complete it? It takes patience, I know. Congrats.
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 10:32am
That was awesome, very talented...I like the wave in the hair.
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:09pm

Very nice , you ladies are so creative..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic