Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Boo Jack Sun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:03pm
thanks sexi for your desciption
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Countessrim Countessrim wrote:

Originally posted by JLTabron 
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Can you please explain what poly strips are?  I really appreciate all of the knowledge that you provide.  You are very much needed.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>By the way its great to see some familiar posts.</DIV></td></tr></table> 
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hey JLTabron!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Poly strips or PU strips are thin strips of material made out of polyuthane (sp?) used to help make the cap strech to your head. I beleive it's the same material used for thin skins as well, but I could be wrong. Some people don't like them (me included) becase when you part your unit in some spot it's visable and gives a different color to your scalp. Click the link below to see what it looks like. All the caps have PU except Capbase 3</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><a href=http://www.junpengwigs.com/english/En_Product.asp?EnBigClassName=Cap%20construction target=_blank>http://www.junpengwigs.com/english/En_Product.asp?EnBigClassName=Cap%20construction</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hope this helps!</DIV>[/QUOTE JLTabron

Can you please explain what poly strips are?  I really appreciate all of the knowledge that you provide.  You are very much needed.

By the way its great to see some familiar posts.

Hey JLTabron!

Poly strips or PU strips are thin strips of material made out of polyuthane (sp?) used to help make the cap strech to your head. I beleive it's the same material used for thin skins as well, but I could be wrong. Some people don't like them (me included) becase when you part your unit in some spot it's visable and gives a different color to your scalp. Click the link below to see what it looks like. All the caps have PU except Capbase 3

Hope this helps!
[/QUOTE wrote:

Thanks Countessrim,

That explained it plain as day.  I wouldn't want that type of cap construction either.

Thanks Countessrim,

That explained it plain as day.  I wouldn't want that type of cap construction either.
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 2:30pm
Thanks for the Info sexy, I ordered my first lf back in december at MWAW, actually it kinda looks like yours it's virgin malaysian hair, but it was so expensive $1500. I just bought another one last month Indian remy. I'm planning on buying a new, and this I'll order from Jacksun, so hair is so joli. I love it.
teezee22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teezee22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 4:13pm
Hie Sexi followde you here from BHM. I am in crisis. I bought a LF from Holly that was a stock unit. my main problem among others is that i think the unit density is 100% EVERYWHERE. When i try making a parting it doesnt come out does \not look like a parting at all. Its just hair everywhere. What can i do. i have tried thinning it by cutting strands of hair abit around the hairline but not a lot. hasnt worked. ( a bit scared, its my first unit.) its a yaki unit. Everything else i have done, bleached the knots, sealed washed it. still trying to get the hang of ORWG + supertape not very successful. Thinking of trying UH+ proflex

please help me Sexi
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by teezee22 teezee22 wrote:

Hie Sexi followde you here from BHM. I am in crisis. I bought a LF from Holly that was a stock unit. my main problem among others is that i think the unit density is 100% EVERYWHERE. When i try making a parting it doesnt come out does \not look like a parting at all. Its just hair everywhere. What can i do. i have tried thinning it by cutting strands of hair abit around the hairline but not a lot. hasnt worked. ( a bit scared, its my first unit.) its a yaki unit. Everything else i have done, bleached the knots, sealed washed it. still trying to get the hang of ORWG + supertape not very successful. Thinking of trying UH+ proflex

please help me Sexi

what kind of hair is it a yaki kinky straight?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by teezee22 teezee22 wrote:

please help me Sexi

do the maxi glide and try to calm all that hair down so you can get a grip on it.. it appears to be owerwhelming you.. or wrap it while wet so you can get it to lay flat..
teezee22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teezee22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:16pm
Thanks Sexi. I will definately try that out. I was just beginning to feel like i just couldnt control the hair at all.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:33pm
I love Jack too but he is Sexi's man!! That man can do some LFs. I have a new CVR light yaki coming in from him in a week and I cannot wait! Ladies order from him and you will not be sorry!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

I love Jack too but he is Sexi's man!! That man can do some LFs. I have a new CVR light yaki coming in from him in a week and I cannot wait! Ladies order from him and you will not be sorry!!
LOLLOLLOL you do know you gotta post pic? right ?
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:50pm
Yes ma'am!! It will be for the first time!! I was so self-conscious on BHM. It seems so much more laid back here. So far so good!!!! But as soon as I get it I will be posting pics!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

Yes ma'am!! It will be for the first time!! I was so self-conscious on BHM. It seems so much more laid back here. So far so good!!!! But as soon as I get it I will be posting pics!!
ok we'll be waiting.. lol
essence916 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essence916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:23pm
Man I been waiting on my unit from him like forever... I ordered about a month ago... It better be FIYA!!
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:37pm
Hurry, hurry.. Pleeeeease and Thank You..
djambition843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djambition843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:13pm

does jack sun have a website that we can view to order from him, thanks in advance

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by djambition843 djambition843 wrote:

does jack sun have a website that we can view to order from him, thanks in advance

http://www.shuangyewig.com/ you have to click on the titles to view the pictures..
djambition843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djambition843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:34pm
thanx for sharin sexi!!
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 9:21pm
Whoa, Sexi might be opening up her fotki,ninjavery quiet, like a ninja. 
ragcajun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragcajun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:48pm
Sexi!!  THANK YOU!  The stock lace front I order I like.. but it's too small and what you have listed below is perfect.  It's exactly what I want in my future wig.

I will have to find the contact info for Jack Sun and  see about ordering a custom wig from him!

Thanks again!!!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:38am
Originally posted by ragcajun ragcajun wrote:

Sexi!!  THANK YOU!  The stock lace front I order I like.. but it's too small and what you have listed below is perfect.  It's exactly what I want in my future wig.

I will have to find the contact info for Jack Sun and  see about ordering a custom wig from him!

Thanks again!!!

hey your welcome! Wink
calimesmerizer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calimesmerizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Lequia Lequia wrote:

Sexibeach..I love your hair so much..
You always have so thick hair..I love that..
What density do you always have??

this is how i order my wigs;

Wig Type: SWISS Full Lace No Part, Freestyle No Poly Strips

Hair TextureChinese Virgin Remy - hair on cuticles going in the same direction for tangle free hair!!!! A must!! Unprocessed A natural hair.

Hair Length: 24 Inches

Hair Color: color No. 2

Hair Density: Hairline: Light, Top/Crown: Light- Medium Middle: Medium Nape: Light-Medium for natural look when up in Pony Tail.  Gradual fading throughout the unit

Single knots: Bleached Single Knots in the Front and Sides Hairline for LightFront Hairline, Crown/Top/Middle: Light-Medium Density, Nape Light-Medium Density of the neck for invisible hairline.

Double Knots: In the Middle for the medium density

Bleached Knots: Yes bleach throughout the entire wig giving a Natural invisible Hairline and natural hair growth out of the unit.

Full Lace Color SWISS Lace Full   transparent lace so I can wear in a high ponytail NO STRETCH IN THE MIDDLE.

Stretch  Lace:  NO STRETCH, NO POLY STRIPS, ALL SWISS LACE CAP CONSTRUCTION

Sexi I used you Density for Jack on my deep wavy unit & it was still too thick!!! I think I need ligh or extra light!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic