Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Boo Jack Sun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Boo Jack Sun
    Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:20pm
he really does love me he actually did a great job bleaching them knots on my new chinese virgin remy...Clap i'm going to have to lighten it this weekend b/c the virgin colors are so dark i need a no. 2 color, but i will be posting pictures once i apply..

Edited by sexibeach - March 13 2008 at 7:21pm
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:26pm
We look forward to seeing the pics. You got it going on with Boo, huh?Sounds like he's spoiling you. I've never ordered from him. Does your boo have straight hairlines or natural hairlines?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:28pm
no very natural hairlines.. you'll see you'll be cheating with my boo behind my back soon....LOLLOL

Edited by sexibeach - March 13 2008 at 7:50pm
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:39pm
I see I'm gonna have to holla at Jack as soon as all is clear...LOL
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:02pm
I can't wait to see pics I'm in the market for another one Big%20smile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by bookbabe bookbabe wrote:

I can't wait to see pics I'm in the market for another one Big%20smile

well stay tune b/c i feel a little safer opening my fokti here right now, so i might open them up for more than one unit preveiw..Wink
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:11pm
cant wait to see pictures Approve
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 10:35pm
Give me my hair crack girl! (it be callin me) Tongue
Lequia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lequia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:27am
Sexibeach..I love your hair so much..
You always have so thick hair..I love that..
What density do you always have??

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:33am
Originally posted by Lequia Lequia wrote:

this is how i order my wigs;

Wig Type: SWISS Full Lace No Part, Freestyle No Poly Strips

Hair TextureChinese Virgin Remy - hair on cuticles going in the same direction for tangle free hair!!!! A must!! Unprocessed A natural hair.

Hair Length: 24 Inches

Hair Color: color No. 2

Hair Density: Hairline: Light, Top/Crown: Light- Medium Middle: Medium Nape: Light-Medium for natural look when up in Pony Tail.  Gradual fading throughout the unit

Single knots: Bleached Single Knots in the Front and Sides Hairline for LightFront Hairline, Crown/Top/Middle: Light-Medium Density, Nape Light-Medium Density of the neck for invisible hairline.

Double Knots: In the Middle for the medium density

Bleached Knots: Yes bleach throughout the entire wig giving a Natural invisible Hairline and natural hair growth out of the unit.

Full Lace Color SWISS Lace Full   transparent lace so I can wear in a high ponytail NO STRETCH IN THE MIDDLE.

Stretch  Lace:  NO STRETCH, NO POLY STRIPS, ALL SWISS LACE CAP CONSTRUCTION

Lequia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lequia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:40am
Thanks girl!!!
What did you do with your hair in your avatar??
did you perm it??
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:06am
Can't wait to see the pics.  Jacksun knows how to work it.Wink
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:11am

Thanks girl!!!
What did you do with your hair in your avatar??
did you perm it??

particular unit i did not perm, this is one that jacksun did for me..
Lequia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lequia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:21am

Serious..that's so pretty..

Sorry that i'm askin' 2 much questions.. can you please tell me what kind of hair it is??

I want it exactly like that..

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:26am

Serious..that's so pretty..

Sorry that i'm askin' 2 much questions.. can you please tell me what kind of hair it is??

I want it exactly like that..

its not a problem girl, its a indian wavy remy, 24 inches long..
Lequia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lequia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:32am
Thanks girl
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:57am
I ordered a custom from Jack Sun and I hope I get just excited as you when I get mine... I have seen pictures of his work and that is what made me order from him...Suppose to get it at the end of the month...And I did ask for bleach knots...Below is what I ordered..

Sexi is there anything that you would change, you know that your advice is greatly appreciated?...

Hair texture: Chinese Remy hair: light yaki

Hair length: 18 inches

Hair Color: 1b

Hair density:

1) Front- 70%
2)Temples- 70%
3)Top- 80-100%
4)Sides- 80-100%
5)Crown- 100%

6) Back- 90%

Baby hair around the perimeter, wavy hair, reversed ventilated baby hairs

Bleached light brown single knots 1 inch in the front and Bleached light brown Double Knots rest of the wig

Freestyle hair to be parted anywhere on the cap

Full Lace Wig: with a little stretch Lace from ear to ear

Lace Color: See my picture: please match lace to my skin complexion for the lace color

Swiss lace in the front from ear to ear and French lace for the nape for the rest of the cap

Cap size: Customized: See below

Circumference: 22.5 inches

Front to nape:   15.5 inches

Ear to ear across hairline: 12.5 inches

Ear to Ear over Top of Head: 12.5 inches

Temple to temple around back:  15.5 inches

Nape to neck: 5.5 inches

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 8:01am
would just say bleached knots and not be specific to the color as light brown, they just need to be bleached.. the more the better.. Thumbs%20Up
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 11:21am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

this is how i order my wigs;

Wig Type: SWISS Full Lace No Part, Freestyle No Poly Strips

Hair TextureChinese Virgin Remy - hair on cuticles going in the same direction for tangle free hair!!!! A must!! Unprocessed A natural hair.

Hair Length: 24 Inches

Hair Color: color No. 2

Hair Density: Hairline: Light, Top/Crown: Light- Medium Middle: Medium Nape: Light-Medium for natural look when up in Pony Tail.  Gradual fading throughout the unit

Single knots: Bleached Single Knots in the Front and Sides Hairline for LightFront Hairline, Crown/Top/Middle: Light-Medium Density, Nape Light-Medium Density of the neck for invisible hairline.

Double Knots: In the Middle for the medium density

Bleached Knots: Yes bleach throughout the entire wig giving a Natural invisible Hairline and natural hair growth out of the unit.

Full Lace Color SWISS Lace Full   transparent lace so I can wear in a high ponytail NO STRETCH IN THE MIDDLE.

Stretch  Lace:  NO STRETCH, NO POLY STRIPS, ALL SWISS LACE CAP CONSTRUCTION

Can you please explain what poly strips are?  I really appreciate all of the knowledge that you provide.  You are very much needed.

By the way its great to see some familiar posts.
Countessrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 11:48am
Originally posted by JLTabron
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Can you please explain what poly strips are?  I really appreciate all of the knowledge that you provide.  You are very much needed.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>By the way its great to see some familiar posts.</DIV>[/QUOTE JLTabron

Can you please explain what poly strips are?  I really appreciate all of the knowledge that you provide.  You are very much needed.

By the way its great to see some familiar posts.
[/QUOTE wrote:

Hey JLTabron!

Poly strips or PU strips are thin strips of material made out of polyuthane (sp?) used to help make the cap strech to your head. I beleive it's the same material used for thin skins as well, but I

Hey JLTabron!

Poly strips or PU strips are thin strips of material made out of polyuthane (sp?) used to help make the cap strech to your head. I beleive it's the same material used for thin skins as well, but I could be wrong. Some people don't like them (me included) becase when you part your unit in some spot it's visable and gives a different color to your scalp. Click the link below to see what it looks like. All the caps have PU except Capbase 3

Hope this helps!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic