Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my 1st FLW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my 1st FLW
    Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:15pm
Ok I get my 1st lace Tuesday I am sooo upsidedowndanceexcited, nervous,scared Wackoall rolled up in one! anyone else having these feelings

Also pros please be ready to help me out because I am soo nervous i'll probably forget everything I've learnedlost
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by bookbabe bookbabe wrote:

Ok I get my 1st lace Tuesday I am sooo upsidedowndanceexcited, nervous,scared Wackoall rolled up in one! anyone else having these feelings

Also pros please be ready to help me out because I am soo nervous i'll probably forget everything I've learnedlost

honey i'll help you, its just like xmas when you're expecting one.. don't worry i'll be there for you.. and i'm excited for you too..Wink
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 9:28pm
THANKS SEXIcathug
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 10:29pm
I felt the exact same way!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 11:08pm
I was like that too. It's like being a little on Christmas Eve. You're not alone and you will do just fine when the unit comes.
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:20am
good luck, I can't wait to see pictures 
Countessrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:51pm
Girl, I felt the same way too all nervous and stuff...but the worst part was that I was so excited that I ended up ruining my 1st LF lol So my advice to you is when you get that package, honey please take it slow! Don't rush, be gentle, calm and prepared! But don't worry, you'll have a lot of fun!
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 1:17pm

We all were super excited I'm sure.....Post pics with your fly new -do -- ah, another addiction is about to begin....

bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Countessrim Countessrim wrote:

Girl, I felt the same way too all nervous and stuff...but the worst part was that I was so excited that I ended up ruining my 1st LF lol So my advice to you is when you get that package, honey please take it slow! Don't rush, be gentle, calm and prepared! But don't worry, you'll have a lot of fun!
I pray i don't mess it up!!thanks for the advice. i'm gonna sit it on the wig head a just admire her!!!!Embarrassed
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 1:59pm
as soon as I apply i'll post pics be gentle cause i'm sensitive LOL
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 2:23pm
good luck!!!

For my first one, i went to my friends place who was already wearing them just so i would not screw up, after that i picked up pretty fast
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic