Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's Friday Wanna see some pics!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:54am
Originally posted by zelliboo zelliboo wrote:

Gurl...That looks so good.  You are working it.

hey girl i'm glad to see you Clap
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:51am
Gurl...That looks so good.  You are working it.
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:02am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

chile you welcome that makes me wanna cheat on my boo jacksun...LOL i might have to step out a little bit with Rex and see if he can do me.. LOL

Man I was about to step out on my "homeskillet" Rex, but dang baby, momma gonna stay home!

Edited by Shonita24 - March 14 2008 at 10:02am
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:53am
chile you welcome that makes me wanna cheat on my boo jacksun...LOL i might have to step out a little bit with Rex and see if he can do me.. LOL
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:48am
Thanks everyone!!!Hug

I've got some other units I need to take pics of too and I'll be sure to share them too. This was my first rex and I really love it.

Sexi those strips are the bomb! I only wish I had ordered more than 2 packsUnhappy. Oh well I'll get more next time, thank you sooo much for sharing your knowledge with everyone. You're the best!

Edited by stephshe - March 14 2008 at 9:48am
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:47am
Girl that looook wonderful, I want a curly unit soooooooooooo bad!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:32am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHILE I LOVE THAT ONE THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY.. Clap
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:31am
Beautiful.  I love the curls.  Your natural babyhairs makes the unit look more natural as well. 
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:30am
Looks WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL.....You are going to make me order a curly one next...WinkClap
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:26am

This is my curly rex unit and I hadn't planning on sharing pics because I didn't clean the glue on some of the pics but I'll decided to go ahead and let you guys take a peakSmile. I used the strips sexi told us about for the part and it works great. I also sprayed the sally hansen light glow on the knots because they were only 1/2 bleached. Here they are

public.fotki.com/stephshe

password- curlyr

p.s.- please excuse the no make upEmbarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic