Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PICTURES GIRLS LF CRACK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PICTURES GIRLS LF CRACK
    Posted: March 14 2008 at 3:40pm
i'm going to open up my fokti for the last unit that i permed curly myself it was a virgin indian and i did the perm myself which i need to put the information in the newbie thread on how to thread.. i'll be doing that this weekend while right now i'm preparing my new virgin chinese to wear it.. so i'll be lightening it up a bit first.. meanwhile here's some pictures and you gotta to sign in to fokti to view them.. the password is myboo b/c that's what jacksun is, myboo LOL

fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 3:45pm
Truly you are the unadulterated queen of hair!  I swear, you should offer apprenticeships, Thumbs%20UpHeart u

"don't steal my pictures"   LOLlolsign
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 3:50pm

thank you darling, this is a virgin chinese like i'm working on today and hopefully to take more pictures this weekend.. password MrsColby

http://public.fotki.com/sexibeach/lace-fronts/lydias-virgin-chine/

Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 3:55pm
Sexy the pw isn't working for me and I'm logged onto my fotki

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 3:56pm
Okay the see the second...but the Jack folder ain't working
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:04pm
I HAD THE WRONG ONE SORRY, I TOOK IT OFF FOR NOW.. but it will be meme

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:06pm
Got it thanks....It's like opening up a present on Christmas Day!
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:18pm

OMY GOODNESS YOUR HAIR IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL, I WISH I COULD HANDLE HAIR LIKE THAT BUT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE A BIRDS NEST ON ME BUT YOU ARE WORKIN ITcheer. DO THEY HAVE LIGHT CHINESE VIRGIN HAIR BECAUSE THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!Thumbs%20Up 

flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:19pm
Stunning  that virgin was so pretty after you washed it.. I like the perm but I really liked the roller set combed out!! You have mad skills!!!
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:20pm
Girl, "You So Fly"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Countessrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:20pm
Wow thats super sexy sexi lol! I'm way too scared to perm my units...hell it takes me a couple of days to build courage to bleach my knotsCryLOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:22pm
thank you ladies.. i'm be in the LF lab tonight preparing this new one i got from jacksun a virgin chinese remy i gotta get fly cuz i'm going to chicago april 9th with mr. french... lol any ladies from chicago?
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:39pm
You know what sexi, I am loving virgin hair.  In my avi I am wearing an indian remy virgin unit and I love the texture sooooo much.  I have an indian remy light yaki and I really like that too, but I loooooove the texture of my virgin unit.  I think this will be the only route I will take with the lace wigs (with exception to when I get my curly unit - or I just may have to perm my virgin unit myself)
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:40pm
beautiful!
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:56pm
gone sexy do you thang, do you thang girl. those pics are lovely.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

You know what sexi, I am loving virgin hair.  In my avi I am wearing an indian remy virgin unit and I love the texture sooooo much.  I have an indian remy light yaki and I really like that too, but I loooooove the texture of my virgin unit.  I think this will be the only route I will take with the lace wigs (with exception to when I get my curly unit - or I just may have to perm my virgin unit myself)

i love the chinese virgin altho i have indian too.. but the chinese virgin for me is my light yaki b/c i hate them crimps.. the hair shaft is thicker than indian so its more coarse and i love that part...
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

i love the chinese virgin altho i have indian too.. but the chinese virgin for me is my light yaki b/c i hate them crimps.. the hair shaft is thicker than indian so its more coarse and i love that part...

Beside my curly unit, that will be one of my next ventures
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 5:51pm
Sexi you know how to wear 'em girl!!Clap
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:27pm
Just Beautiful...Thanks for sharing
Lequia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lequia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 6:29pm
Wow..Sexi it's beautifull!!
I Love it!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic