Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:47pm
I'm a BHM RefugeeToo Just found out about ths place, Cute Gald to see familiar faces. Hello Ladies! Same Name MrsMuffen Wink
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

Im here yalls, have no bef with bhm I still love them and the L&K divas. I just love all things lf and why not be on all boards.

hey i have love for you! HEY GIRl sorry i DON'T MISS THAT DRAMA THO..LOLLOLLOL i love some of the people there..you need to check out jadevetti's thread on here AAMH lf's it has her pictures of the steri strips that you wanted to see..

Edited by sexibeach - March 26 2008 at 1:44pm
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:28pm
Im here yalls, have no bef with bhm I still love them and the L&K divas. I just love all things lf and why not be on all boards.
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:12pm
LOL  Preach!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by laydyl laydyl wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

and i realize there are ladies on this board that still frequent there, I'D APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH not taking my newer information/tips, or what' going on here back over there, nor posting about what's going on over there on this board.. let's keep the two separated so that both places can be enjoyable for whichever board you visit, there are a lot of newbies there that don't even know me at all and probably never will, even tho i'm still a member there and might one day post..but i don't want  that drama over here, b/c of what is being said on this board..this is a very laid back board and we just talk about hair period....

Thank you, Sexi!  I'm so glad you said it.  Clap  It was starting to get ridiculous, especially for those of us who happen to enjoy both boards.  So.  What's on this board stays here, what's on BHM stays there, and we can all live in happy, lace wig peace.  Star

AND THAT INCLUDES DRAMA..LOL I DON'T WANT NO MORE DRAMA I'M LIKE MARY J.LOL
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 12:56pm

and i realize there are ladies on this board that still frequent there, I'D APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH not taking my newer information/tips, or what' going on here back over there, nor posting about what's going on over there on this board.. let's keep the two separated so that both places can be enjoyable for whichever board you visit, there are a lot of newbies there that don't even know me at all and probably never will, even tho i'm still a member there and might one day post..but i don't want  that drama over here, b/c of what is being said on this board..this is a very laid back board and we just talk about hair period....

Thank you, Sexi!  I'm so glad you said it.  Clap  It was starting to get ridiculous, especially for those of us who happen to enjoy both boards.  So.  What's on this board stays here, what's on BHM stays there, and we can all live in happy, lace wig peace.  Star
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by PuppyLuv PuppyLuv wrote:

Heeeeelllllooooooooooo!  Sexi...........
I have found you....Don't you go out on me like this again.....Miss ya, girl!

love you puppyluv and miss you so much!!ClapClapClap GLAD TO SEE YOU upsidedowndance
PuppyLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuppyLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 12:25pm
Heeeeelllllooooooooooo!  Sexi...........
I have found you....Don't you go out on me like this again.....Miss ya, girl!
Justgotbettermd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justgotbettermd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 12:24pm
Well Said Sexi, I totally agree.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 11:55am
I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU LADIES HERE.. but i need to say this, I'VE HEARD that b/c someone over here posted about some of their drama at the other board, i really think we need not talk about their problems over there.. in all fairness to them.. let them do them, and what's goes on here needs to stay here..

i had to address the thread about me over there when i left, but other than that, honestly i could careless what they do, i've served and enjoyed my time there, met some wonderful ladies and really appreciate that very much..  and the NEWBIES THREADS i made over there, which i'm glad they have that information  for them b/c that's why it was made.. 

Edited by sexibeach - March 26 2008 at 12:06pm
Luckyday12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckyday12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 10:19am
here. this will be my second home
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 9:57am
Waves at all the new ladies...It's nice to see ya.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 9:32am
Originally posted by MassGal MassGal wrote:

Hi all!! I can't say I am a BHM refugee tho bc I still post there..kept my same name too...

HEY MASS GAL, HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Hey Sexi, I am good! Hope you are doing well!!  I was NOT going to let you get away -- you are the lacefront queen! Dame Lacefront!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL its all good you ain't the first one to hunt me down.. i've been googled and errythang.. great to see youClap
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 9:28am

Hi all!! I can't say I am a BHM refugee tho bc I still post there..kept my same name too...

Hey Sexi, I am good! Hope you are doing well!!  I was NOT going to let you get away -- you are the lacefront queen! Dame Lacefront!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 9:26am

MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 9:23am

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:18am
hey ladies its great to see you!! i love the hillary picture LOL
Patron81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patron81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:03am
Hello...I am Patron81, and I was the same on BHM. I was mostly a lurker unless I was looking to buy a wig or frontal, but I have been checkin in for years... sorry to see what went down and nice people taken advantage of. I must say I am really feeling the versatility of this site! Can't wait to jump in!
SeVeN*8* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeVeN*8* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 12:33am
I'm here!! Bronzebeauty now Seven*8*!
Gotta keep up on the LF thing.Wink
BlainesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlainesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:54pm
Smile Hello all my beautiful sisters BlainesGirl ( formally Chooseydiva), Happy to be checking in for good!!Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
  Share Topic