Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author
NadiaPost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 5:13am
Sexi I love what you've done to the place. Oh by the way I got my frontal finally. Thanks for all your help
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 5:14am
Originally posted by mrs. shorts mrs. shorts wrote:

HERE
MRS. SHORTS
AT BHM I WAS MISS. SHORTS
welcome Mrs.Short glad to have you hereClap
Electric Beauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electric Beauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 1:37pm
i'm a bhm member from long ago under the same name. once i forgot my password i never bothered to reregister because i'm not much of a talker. eastsidebraids, my boyfriend used to hang out with tie/sharon's husband. she's really gone, but i'm not interested in bringing drama to this thread so i'm going to keep it moving. one of her aliases happens to be a colleague of mine. i'm happy to be here. bhm seems to have turned into a teeny bopper madhouse. smdh sexi, i appreciate your hard work. i'm happy to be your room mate.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Electric Beauty Electric Beauty wrote:

i'm a bhm member from long ago under the same name. once i forgot my password i never bothered to reregister because i'm not much of a talker. eastsidebraids, my boyfriend used to hang out with tie/sharon's husband. she's really gone, but i'm not interested in bringing drama to this thread so i'm going to keep it moving. one of her aliases happens to be a colleague of mine. i'm happy to be here. bhm seems to have turned into a teeny bopper madhouse. smdh sexi, i appreciate your hard work. i'm happy to be your room mate.

HEY GIRL LONG TIME NO SEE.. GLAD TO HAVE YOU! Clap
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Sexi I love what you've done to the place. Oh by the way I got my frontal finally. Thanks for all your help

YOUR SO WELCOME and i'm happy your here!
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

Hey Dimples is that you? where you been?

Charmed glad you stopped by, still lovely as ever!Tongue

thank you lisa!
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:45pm
I's here now............ I said "I's" here now....  and loving every minute of it. Tongue
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Mistress Shaka Mistress Shaka wrote:

I's here now............ I said "I's" here now....  and loving every minute of it. Tongue
hoorayhoorayhoorayhoorayhoorayhooray
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Mistress Shaka Mistress Shaka wrote:

YEY taz
zaubermaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaubermaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 2:39pm
Hi all
Hi Sexi glad to find you elsewhere! I used to read your tips and info religious(as lurker)

with time i found the other forum a bit hostile so i never contributed. Thanks for all your info and your time. After about 6months of reading taking notes am now ready to order my first FLW with Jacksun
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 6:57pm
chaplin
msteeniebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msteeniebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 1:51pm
Hey Yall!  I'm In Da House Too.  Couldn't handle all that drama over there.
Everytime My Heart Beats.....
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by zaubermaus zaubermaus wrote:

Hi all
Hi Sexi glad to find you elsewhere! I used to read your tips and info religious(as lurker)

with time i found the other forum a bit hostile so i never contributed. Thanks for all your info and your time. After about 6months of reading taking notes am now ready to order my first FLW with Jacksun

HEY GIRL, ITS not quite as fussy over here.. fenceI honestly have been turned off since the "I gotta take Sexi down attack...LOL "Angryarms somebody was tripping, anyways i don't mind posting and answering questions here..
PrincessSher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessSher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2009 at 12:31pm
I'm hereHug
***Live Life Trusting God***
nufsayd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2009 at 12:56pm
I'm here too...haven't been on this side for a while
luvitlong2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvitlong2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 9:42am
I'm here...happy to see ya'll!  cheers
"Be the living expression of God's kindness."
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 4:39am
I know ya'll didn't thinkIw as staying behind.... rofl
If God has forgiven you, dare you do less?
newdiva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 4:00am

Hey errybody!!  Am I late?  So this is where errybody at.   *looking around*  I thought i was back at BHM  for a minute there...i was like WTF?  wait.....ConfusedConfused ... .. . . ...uhmm...ohhhhh YAY!! people i recognize.Big%20smile

HI!!
newdiva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 4:21am
I just read thru some of the replies and Sexi,  U had folks lookin' fo a sista.LOLLOL

where she at?  where she go?LOL
HI!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2009 at 4:44am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I just read thru some of the replies and Sexi,  U had folks lookin' fo a sista.LOLLOL

where she at?  where she go?LOL

yea they did, hunted me down..LOL the other place is down for some reason, i know it ain't the new loaded version...LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic