Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by mrsmuffen mrsmuffen wrote:

I'm a BHM RefugeeToo Just found out about ths place, Cute Gald to see familiar faces. Hello Ladies! Same Name MrsMuffen Wink

HEY MRSMUFFEN GIRL GOOD TO SEE YOU!
Arjuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arjuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:40pm

Hi y'all! It's me -- clueless Eastsidebraids finally got over. LOL

New login is my middle name, which used to be a secret between me and the Secretary of State and can be conveniently shortened to "Anne" for handy westernization.

I'm working on the pic upload for my avi (office server operates on like a 12-hour delay).

Update: Holy cow, I'm a newbie! That's weird.  Ok, what's a lace wig, I don't understand, and who are these people Rex and Jack that y'all keep talking about ...

Edited by Arjuna - March 26 2008 at 4:52pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Arjuna Arjuna wrote:

Hi y'all! It's me -- clueless Eastsidebraids finally got over. LOL

New login is my middle name, which used to be a secret between me and the Secretary of State and can be conveniently shortened to "Anne" for handy westernization.

I'm working on the pic upload for my avi (office server operates on like a 12-hour delay).

HEY EASTSIDE LOL HOW ARE YOU DOING Clap
Arjuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arjuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:44pm
Heeeey sexi, your avi is adorable as always. Love those curls :)

You better watch out though. I think I just bought 14-20 hours of one-on-one time with Jack's exotic hands.

Edited by Arjuna - March 26 2008 at 4:48pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Arjuna Arjuna wrote:

Heeeey sexi, your avi is adorable as always. Love those curls :)

You better watch out though. I think I just bought 14-20 hours of one-on-one time with Jack's exotic hands.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL you so crazy celie was asking about you we wanted to find you but you done found us.. Clap
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:12pm

Welcome ladies

LKayL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LKayL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 6:51pm
Not sure what you mean by a refugee, but I am a member of BHM also, and I've decided to join this forum for further hair advice.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by LKayL LKayL wrote:

Not sure what you mean by a refugee, but I am a member of BHM also, and I've decided to join this forum for further hair advice.

well hey that's alright that's what we're all here for welcome Clap
SailorGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailorGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 9:24am

Embarrassed  Sailor Girl...Here!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 9:45am
Originally posted by SailorGirl SailorGirl wrote:

Embarrassed  Sailor Girl...Here!

SAILOR GIRL HEY ITS GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE... ClapClapClap
SailorGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SailorGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 9:49am
Hey Sexi!!!  Great to be here.
Sieda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sieda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 11:10am

:) I actually found out that many ladies were here when I read a topic in BHM yesterday!!! Glad to be here.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Sieda Sieda wrote:

:) I actually found out that many ladies were here when I read a topic in BHM yesterday!!! Glad to be here.

hey to have you here too..bounce
candygrl2467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candygrl2467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 1:31pm
anyone seen AGG?
weave4dayz365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weave4dayz365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 7:47pm
Iz here now!Big%20smile
SilkyBlack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkyBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:10am
Hellurr Ladies! Still Silky Black Present (Raising hand at the back of the class) Sorry I'm late. I over sleep no, caught a flat no, dog ate my homework no, never mind. I'm just glad to be in attendence amongst you lovely ladies! Fo real though!Wink
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 6:20am
Originally posted by SilkyBlack SilkyBlack wrote:

Hellurr Ladies! Still Silky Black Present (Raising hand at the back of the class) Sorry I'm late. I over sleep no, caught a flat no, dog ate my homework no, never mind. I'm just glad to be in attendence amongst you lovely ladies! Fo real though!Wink

hey silky glad to have you even if you had a hard time making it.. LOL
Pleasure Seeker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pleasure Seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:05pm
Sexi -  girl, you know I was going to track you down.  Pleasure Seeker Here!  Hi everybody!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Pleasure Seeker Pleasure Seeker wrote:

Sexi -  girl, you know I was going to track you down.  Pleasure Seeker Here!  Hi everybody!!!

cheerdrums HEY PLEASURE SEEKER GIRLIE
contagious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote contagious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 4:09pm
Angryarms STOP RIGHT THERE!  The next time ya'll (75% BHM lf population) decide to relocated to a different venue, somebody better freakn pm me or something.  Have me running around all over the lf section, fighting with the search engine trying to figure out where the sam hill everybody went toLOL

Anywho,  my screen name is the same.  I'm not a refugee, I'm bi.... I go both waysLOLLOLLOL  but I like HB emoticons better!

dog  (runs to catch up with the rest of BHM refugees)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
  Share Topic