Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tinted Moisturizer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tinted Moisturizer
    Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:26am
I have never tryed Tinted Moisturizer. I was thinking of trying it. Has anyone used this and how did it work for you? I have sensitive skin. What would be a good product to try for sensitive skin. Thanks
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:34pm
No, I haven't tried it
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:34pm
I haven't even heard about it
bubbly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:41pm

I use a tinted moisturiser with 15+ SPF.  It's only good if you have fairly good skin to begin with otherwise it shows up all imperfections.  I can only use it when I don't break out otherwise it leaves my skin too oily and emphasizes the redness of pimples.  At the moment I don't have any pimples so I am able to use it again and it looks great giving me a healthy looking glow with the slightest of coverage to even out my skin tone.

paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 5:03am
Thanks bubbly. I was trying to purchase Burt's Bee's tinted moisturizer in the medium, but it's been discontinued. I  tryed on e-baby twice and got outbid. Disapprove I'm going to try the mary kay tinted  moisturizer. I don't wear alot of make-up and would like something to even out my skin tone. I'll let you know how it works for me.
Sophia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 9:38pm
I use tinted moisturizer  by Wet n'Wild that has SPF 15....it comes in light/medium/dark I think. You can get it at Walgreens for like $3 bucks.

It's pretty light and very inexpensive.  I have also used Clinique City block tinted moisturizer, which is more expensive, but honestly Wet n'Wild is just as good.

Oh, and I LOVE Burt's Bees.....it's so frustrating when you find something you like and they discontinue it ..I've had this happen so many times it's not even funny !  
lifelovebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifelovebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2008 at 8:16pm
I also tried a tinted moisturizer with SPF 15, I believe it was Murad. The product worked great and I didn't have issues, but it was during the summer and so my skin was pretty healthy. I would caution you to beware of smudging it onto clothing if it is warm outside or if you haven't got it all rubbed in completely.
~
Life Love Beauty
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic