Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OK Obama Just Left MY HOUSE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OK Obama Just Left MY HOUSE
    Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:29pm
LOL not my house but he was here in my town today he's fine! ok? but he has a town hall rally and chatted with everybody and took errybody's breathe away with pure excitement.. dang Michelle is so lucky! i know this ain't about lf, but its serious! LOL and had to be told!!!!!!!
bella23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bella23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:31pm
lmao!.....he kinda old....girl leave em alone!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by bella23 bella23 wrote:

LOLLOLLOL but those lips looked kind of soft, ok i'm not going to say anything else like that.. LOL
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

LOLLOLLOL but those lips looked kind of soft, ok i'm not going to say anything else like that.. LOL

LOLLOLLOL Sexi you too much!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

OK? i know you suppose to be listening to the message of change, but it was hard to pay attention..ok i'm gonna act right b/c the secret service is still in the area.. LOL
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:44pm

Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

OK? i know you suppose to be listening to the message of change, but it was hard to pay attention..ok i'm gonna act right b/c the secret service is still in the area.. LOL

LOLLOL The secret service don't play around!!!
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:50pm
y'all got me rofl!   LOL LOL  Sexi gathering up all these boo's.....hmm....Obamaboo....Jacksunboo....maybe eventually Sexi somebody will hook Michelle up with a lf LOL.  But on the for real, Michelle's hair is pretty alreadyBig%20smile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:52pm
i don't know what's wrong with me, but i wasn't thinking what i was suppose to be thinking...LOLLOL but i wasn't the only one, all the womenz was breathing hard with excitement.. LOL yea we could hook michelle up and give her a glamour make over.. LOL

Edited by sexibeach - March 15 2008 at 5:55pm
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:17pm

i don't know what's wrong with me, but i wasn't thinking what i was suppose to be thinking...LOLLOL but i wasn't the only one, all the womenz was breathing hard with excitement.. LOL yea we could hook michelle up and give her a glamour make over.. LOL

You better believe you weren't the only one! LOL  ok, well, I guess I better fess up.  It must be something in the air.  I was watching the news the other day and they simply showed him walking across the room.  I'm looking at the man's gait and I'm like

smileys

I mean come on now, he was simply walking across the room and I'm about to fall out over his stride, how crazy is that?LOL

Sexi when you find out what's going on, let me know. 

[ In the meantime, I betta go pray.  Don't want my halo to fall off! ]angel
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:05pm

Charisma ladies...His dad is from a tribe where all the men are known for that. They have a way with women
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by kalenjin kalenjin wrote:

Charisma ladies...His dad is from a tribe where all the men are known for that. They have a way with women

I SEEEEEEEEEE, WELL ITS WORKIN FOR HIMLOL
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:38pm
i know that's right.  boy if he becomes the Prez, then he will be in the Pentagon from time to time........oooh boy! i can't wait to see him in my area.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by FLMDiva FLMDiva wrote:

i know that's right.  boy if he becomes the Prez, then he will be in the Pentagon from time to time........oooh boy! i can't wait to see him in my area.

you gonna get yourself in trouble, i'm telling he's got it going on irrestible!!! LOLLOL
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:33pm
Ya'll are all at hot mess!Tongue
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 10:41pm
Sexi- u being fresh? Leave that married man alone. HAHA! However, like my mama says . . .  aint nothing wrong will looking, that is why were blessed with eyes!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 10:55pm
LOL, Sexi you are a mess.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:28am

Shocked

LOLLOLLOLLOL Okay I'm on the late freight cuz I'm just now seeing this thread. Ya'll are a hot steamy mess all lustin after Michelle's man. SexiB we need to lay hands on you and pray.

On the real though, if he wasn't married I would be like Angryarms trying keep ya'll up off him long enough for me to put my game down on him like "hey, Obama Boo". Heart

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 8:03am
ya know that man is hot!!! LOL
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:13pm
LOL, It's okay we understand your feelings..
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:33pm
Sexi you naughty girl!!!Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic