Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's up in china? Fighting Out break

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what's up in china? Fighting Out break
    Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:57pm
what's up with the chinese and buddiest fighting? they might be having a war, they betta not be messing with my order's.. i expect thru the fighting for jacksun to still be in there making my hurr!!!LOL

Edited by sexibeach - March 26 2008 at 4:53pm
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:04pm
Me too!!! I hope a war does not break out though! Too much going on already!
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:38pm
LOL funny
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:44pm

save the vendors!LOL

Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:02pm
humpie
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:28pm
ya'll aint right! lolfence
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 9:12pm
Okay ya'll don't be mad if I buy all the new stock units from Rex when he finally adds them to his site.  I've been stalking his site daily waiting for the new arrivals.  I'm buying 2 this next go round' just in case the war thing turns into a real serious situation.  WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER when our lf's suffer. We need help ya'll for real because I know other ladies were thinking the same thing. 
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:37pm
I missed something.  What's going on in China?  I don't watch the news very often.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

I missed something.  What's going on in China?  I don't watch the news very often.

girl they fighting the buddiest monks b/c the chinese are ruling over them.. they better cut all that out and get to work..

NadiaPost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:37pm
Dam that why I've been waiting for a frontal over a month now. I hope things get resolved quickly
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:42pm
I had no idea.  Thanks for the info, Sexi.
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 2:36pm
I hope that I still get my wig by the end of the month..Let me find out that I'm going to have to fly to China and find Jack Sun...Who wants to be in my army fence....I know that I'm not the only one waiting on one from Chinaviolent
TressaMagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:03pm

NClady Sign me up! horse No!  No war in China. Not now. Too many addicts over hear to serve.  Make Peace Not War Make Hair  Not Hate.  I have a puppy from Tibet, they say a monk is inside his spirit.  He is sweet little thing,   His name is Xhang (jhangg) I know if my hair crack dealers get attacked, I'm gonna liberate his MONK and start collecting  his hair from the groomer . . . . . .

ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by NClady NClady wrote:

I hope that I still get my wig by the end of the month..Let me find out that I'm going to have to fly to China and find Jack Sun...Who wants to be in my army fence....I know that I'm not the only one waiting on one from Chinaviolent

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

Originally posted by NClady NClady wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL this is serious business for real..cuz i don't care how many bombs are bursting in air, get my stuff made in the mist of it..
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 4:51pm
LOLLOLLOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:50pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:02pm
this might delay b/c if the UPS man in china don't know Kung fu he might be getting his azz beat down trying to deliever you units.. LOLLOLLOLLOL
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:06pm
Sexi you know you be up on your inside info about china.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

Sexi you know you be up on your inside info about china.

chile i pay attention when something is going on over there, cuz it affects my hur!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic