Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I got the hair crack, now come take a hit!! (Pics)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I got the hair crack, now come take a hit!! (Pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:35pm
Excellent job girl!Thumbs%20Up  Beautiful; and you wear it well!Smile
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:52pm
Beautiful Breh!  Thanks for the hair crack, I was going through withdrawal!LOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by BFF Princess BFF Princess wrote:

Beautiful Breh!  Thanks for the hair crack, I was going through withdrawal!LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL i know that's right..
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:30pm
Wow...beautiful as always !
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:26pm
Thanks ladies, LOL.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Thanks for the compliments ladies. Curlygirl, I went there with my hair partially damp for her to cut it and she sprayed a little of her water and conditioner solution on it also. She just cut it with scissors and just smoothed the hair with her hand to straighten it. That's it. She is really good and the best part is the hair cut always cost $8.00 not including my tip.

I'm still thinking of cutting this one maybe an inch or two shorter. The one in my avi is not really shoulder length, it just looks like that. It is longer than that probably 3 inches or so, but this one is a little longer than bra strap length in the back and comes past my arm pits in the front. I like it though, I really do. I just don't want to be obvious since all of my others aren't this long.

I totally understand. I just LOVE the hair on you.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:35pm

Hey ya'll don't whip me, but I cut a little length off the bottom. Embarrassed It is still a good length though. I'll post some updated pics later.

Edited by Breh - March 16 2008 at 7:36pm
ragcajun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragcajun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:38pm
Wow Breh!  Your hair is awesome!  The application is flawless!  I attempted to apply my first lace front this weekend..

Lets just say..I will be need many many more times to get it right.. LOL
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:14am
Thanks ragcajun. It just takes pratice and patience, but you will get it.
TooBlessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooBlessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:20am
Breh, as usual, you look fabulous!!!!  I am so loving it!!!  Everything is on point!  The color is definitely you!
angierene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angierene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:50pm

ooohhh! I love it.

Thanks for posting the curl size, because I've been looking for something that texture, but couldnt describe whether it was a curly or a wavy...duh.

It looks great on you. I guess you've found a great summer look.Wink

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 4:04pm
Thanks ladies. I belive it is 1.8 cm loose curl. I like it because it is not too much to handle like a lot of curlies can be.
june2chocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote june2chocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:45pm
love it...at least I'm not the only one rocking a partial lace front with an adjustable strap n comb in the back...but yes love the hair mama!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by june2chocolate june2chocolate wrote:

love it...at least I'm not the only one rocking a partial lace front with an adjustable strap n comb in the back...but yes love the hair mama!

Thanks girlie, and yes I love the lace front caps. The nape is evil. Angry
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 10:29am
Thats hot breh.
luna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 9:42pm
great application! what did you use to attach the unit?
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 11:15pm
Thanks ladies. I used HD White Bonding Adhesive and Proflex No Shine Tape.
luna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 3:39am
how long of a hold does the HD white bonding adhesive give you?
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 7:16am

It holds for 6 days, and that is good enough for me since I take it off once  a week to do my hair treatments. It probably could last longer if you layer it with something else, but I don't.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

It holds for 6 days, and that is good enough for me since I take it off once  a week to do my hair treatments. It probably could last longer if you layer it with something else, but I don't.

ok i remember you saying this about this adhesive this morning but what's it called again..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic