Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A GREAT KNOT SEALER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
shefruitful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shefruitful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:12pm
Great info!!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Celie Celie wrote:

LF, BC I always used Freeze it is great.  Sally's sells a generic and it is just the same.

I used Aussie on my natural hair.  But, I think that  Moisture Recovery is better for this hair because it actively balances the ph.

Hi Ms. Celie missyou We all miss you.

I forgot all about that Freeze It hairspray. That stuff is STRONG !! Do you hear me? Back in the day I used to use it to kill spiders Nuke because I'm really scared of them and I was always worried they would jump on me when I tried to smash them. So I used to creep up on the spider and spray it with Freeze It hairspray cuz I knew it was so strong. The spider would take a few steps then get frozen in it's tracks friedegg in the few seconds it took for the Freeze It to dry. Then SPLAT !!! halloween11 I would smash it with a shoe while it was frozen.

Yeah, I know.....I got issues, huh? What can I say? I'm horrified of spiders.

Anywho, thanks for reminding me that stuff exists Ms. Celie. Imma have to use it on my knots.
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 2:25pm
Curlygirl u too funny LMAO, my coworker is wondering why I'm laughing so hard.LOLLOLLOLLOL
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 2:28pm
I went to Target yesterday and bought this...I'm always buying something new to try..I'm becoming a PJ..I need to have a sale of some of the things that I buy and use once.
luna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 9:13pm
thanks sexi! i currently just put on another 3m adhesive spray because my apt is a graveyard of shedded hair.Shocked

i will have to buy this tomorrow.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:11pm
   Well I noticed Aussie Maximum hold and Extreme Hold (Of course at Wally world).   Which one works the best?
  And why  the manager see me in walmart so often . He said I need to get you a discount card.  I agreed with him.  I guess it's up to me Right about the aussie?
 Oh and by the way Walmart Is my secondary  drugPill%20Bottle Smoking
So you know what's  First.

Edited by Asia35 - March 21 2008 at 9:26pm
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

Well I noticed Aussie Maximum hold and Extreme Hold (Of course at Wally world).   Which one works the best?
  And why  the manager see me in walmart so often . He said I need to get you a discount card.  I agreed with him.  I guess it's up to me Right about the aussie?

Oh and by the way Walmart Is my secondary  drugPill%20Bottle Smoking
So you know what First.

i bought both. the spritz bottle and the aerosol spray. i use both at the same time. LOL. i'm kinda paranoid so i always over do stuff.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:27pm

ok thanks

Visje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Visje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 6:17am
Thanks for the info!!
ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 9:33am
Geek Just added it to the list of products to buy today. Thanks
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 4:28pm

It does work and it's so much cheaper than the other knots sealer.Thumbs%20Up

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

It does work and it's so much cheaper than the other knots sealer.Thumbs%20Up

yes it does it works..i wouldn't tell you wrong girlie.. LOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic