Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Y'all Need to Come and Help Me Quick!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sweetnznj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetnznj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:44pm

OT: i can be soooo slow...i knew this wonderful woman kept lookin me out here at this site...and i saw her name alll ova the BHM site while i was lurking and scared...i came here and i guess she had too...and she has been extremely WONDERFULLYFABTABULOUSLY AMAZING!!!!sexibeach...thank youClapscore010i ain't evn bought my wig yet!!

kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:45pm
You can also try Proflex with ORWG...works great for me. just use very little glue...use your finget to apply it and make sure its tacky before appl..about 3-5 mins.
sweetnznj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetnznj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:45pm
How...do you PM someone??HELP
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by FLMDiva FLMDiva wrote:

no i have not tried Davlyn missmodesty.  it looks like secure to me.

i think they are alike as well as the Mr. C's all three of them..

shoot, if that is the case I don't need to try it.  i've used Secure and Mr. C's and it didn't do anything for me.

any other suggestions?
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:16pm
You might want to try the CertainDri deodorant or liquid bandage around the hairline.  Sexi has written before that the deo works.   I've only tried the liquid bandage & now I get 7-9 day holds out of tape & adhesive layer.  I used to only get 2 day holds, regardless of what I tried.  The liquid bandage cleans up well with alcohol.  I put it over the scalp protector.

It gives a nice, smooth, tight (but flexible) surface for the tapes & adhesives.
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:37pm
yeah that might work.  i used the Arrid extra dry yesterday when i re-did my application.  just to make a long story short, my nape is lifting right now.  on my way home i am gonna stop and find some liquid bandage.

you know what, i am not gonna do that.  i am getting my sew-in this weekend.  the nape can crawl up to the sky as far as I am concerned right now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic