Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A question about BHM???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 11:53am
Originally posted by mochamom mochamom wrote:

Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

They are going to be giving away lfs all right, but they probably won't be IR or CR hair. You may get a $30 synthetic lace wig,  LOL they are going to give a BSS hair, and home made grease to for the natural ladies. LOL

Here's my thing, why not show your apprecation for your members while things are good. Don't come and try and win people back after the fact.

EXACTLYClapClap.  He knows he wronged those of us that were Mods and other members as well.  No X-mas gifts, no t-shirts, etc...Shady is as shady does!!!!OuchAngry

what i'm trippin off of after suspending and then banding allsye he reinstates her today, now what does that tell you? all her friends from TTT section left and went to another board, and that's what happen with the mods b/c there became a spy amist us !!! so we were dismantled, now she's back with those that spyed? is this a cry or what?
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 11:59am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

They are going to be giving away lfs all right, but they probably won't be IR or CR hair. You may get a $30 synthetic lace wig,  LOL they are going to give a BSS hair, and home made grease to for the natural ladies. LOL

Here's my thing, why not show your apprecation for your members while things are good. Don't come and try and win people back after the fact.

EXACTLYClapClap.  He knows he wronged those of us that were Mods and other members as well.  No X-mas gifts, no t-shirts, etc...Shady is as shady does!!!!OuchAngry

what i'm trippin off of after suspending and then banding allsye he reinstates her today, now what does that tell you? all her friends from TTT section left and went to another board, and that's what happen with the mods b/c there became a spy amist us !!! so we were dismantled, now she's back with those that spyed? is this a cry or what?

LOLLOLGirl, I almost forgot about that crapAngry...but like I said, SHADY IS AS SHADY DOES...he must think if he brings drama back that it will in turn boost hits and postsConfused.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:05pm

LOLLOLGirl, I almost forgot about that crapAngry...but like I said, SHADY IS AS SHADY DOES...he must think if he brings drama back that it will in turn boost hits and postsConfused.

now he's asking for mods that the member's will select and admin's has nothing to say.. PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE GAME.. ITS ALREADY BEEN PLAYED.. LOL
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:16pm

now he's asking for mods that the member's will select and admin's has nothing to say.. PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE GAME.. ITS ALREADY BEEN PLAYED.. LOL

And we did that ish twiceConfused...I guess the added incentive is they're now gonna pay themLOLLOL.  If that's the case he had better RUN ME MY MONEY, it's called BACK PAY!!!!!!!AngryLOLLOL
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:35pm
Wacko  I don't think he's serious about giving away a LF. He also made stmts about weave for 10,000 women, & who could handle an order that big.

I really think it's just a ploy to stir ppl to talk & stay & see.......
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by fllwlover fllwlover wrote:

Wacko  I don't think he's serious about giving away a LF. He also made stmts about weave for 10,000 women, & who could handle an order that big.

I really think it's just a ploy to stir ppl to talk & stay & see.......

The point is its not that innocent..
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:07pm
I can recognize it's not (innocent) that is.... But what (IMO now) is soo dirty to me is that there are a LOT of newbies, I mean ones that haven't even looked at the newbie thread before jumping on board. Embarrassed

And I get the feeling that they are truly believing that mess about free LF, free wefts, free t-shirts, free, free, free.....

That's even more detremental, I mean there are hundreds of ppl on that board, free stuff would be a hugh task.  & if the admin could afford to provide those things, then they could've treated ppl better & ran their MOD's a little sumptin, sumptin....LOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by fllwlover fllwlover wrote:

I can recognize it's not (innocent) that is.... But what (IMO now) is soo dirty to me is that there are a LOT of newbies, I mean ones that haven't even looked at the newbie thread before jumping on board. Embarrassed

And I get the feeling that they are truly believing that mess about free LF, free wefts, free t-shirts, free, free, free.....

That's even more detremental, I mean there are hundreds of ppl on that board, free stuff would be a hugh task.  & if the admin could afford to provide those things, then they could've treated ppl better & ran their MOD's a little sumptin, sumptin....LOL

well is unfortunately how life goes in our human understanding, we don't cherish what we have until its gone, if would have been nice for the members to have been the first to come to mind b4 it got to this point..
soulie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 5:23pm
Those who were members for a while may also remember how long it took for the winner of the 1,000,000th post to get her check.  I hope no one would postpone buying her own LF waiting for the one that Russ will be sending....
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by soulie soulie wrote:

Those who were members for a while may also remember how long it took for the winner of the 1,000,000th post to get her check.  I hope no one would postpone buying her own LF waiting for the one that Russ will be sending....

Yeah, I remember when she won, and I remember when it was a big fuss because she hadn't gotten paid. I have the wait and see approach. I hope he does hold up his end of the bargain, and not months down the line either.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:31pm
I really feel sorry for the newbies because that is true, they are not going to read the Newbie Thread. That's why I haven't left completely. I login to check my PMs and to answer questions when someone needs help, but that's about it. I cut back a lot. It is frustrating, I don't understand why some of them just don't read the info. It's right there for them.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:33pm

I really feel sorry for the newbies because that is true, they are not going to read the Newbie Thread. That's why I haven't left completely. I login to check my PMs and to answer questions when someone needs help, but that's about it. I cut back a lot. It is frustrating, I don't understand why some of them just don't read the info. It's right there for them.

they will find their way here and that's the best thing for them to do..

Edited by sexibeach - March 17 2008 at 6:40pm
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 6:49pm
I agree.  Like how many times are you going to see threads asking for vendor info?  They need to take their time and just read.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:48pm
Shhhhhhh, Massa is watching us (In my best slave voice)LOL.
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:09pm

so i guess that means that none of us will be getting the free LFOuchLOL
Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:34pm
Because BHM was not nice to Sexi, I will not be logging on there any more.  I don't see any reason to put revenue in the pockets of people that don't appreciate a woman who has done so much for me by  sharing information and knowledge about lfs.  I am with you Sexi and I admire people like you who stand by their convictions and own moral character.Clap
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:49pm
BHM WHO...BHM WHAT...Question

Look at chu Sexi bringing all of these ppl over her with you.  This just proves that ppl can tell alot about a person from the aura they carry.  I have never met you but felt nothing but sincerity and friendliness on top of a wealth of knowledge.  
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by girlnextdoor girlnextdoor wrote:

so i guess that means that none of us will be getting the free LFOuchLOL

We can kiss those synthetic lfs that they are going to give away good bye. LOL
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 1:37am
O wow, I try to stay out of drama, but I did not know this was going on over at BHM.  Hmmmm, I been here for a grip, maybe I'll just continue.
lohan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 12:20am
Sexi,

You made the right decision..........all that work and..........zero pay!
Don't forget to cut and paste all your info from bhm to here, before bhm website goes down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic