Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A question about BHM???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A question about BHM???
    Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:09pm

Ok BHM is giving away a free FLW after they update to their most appreciated members, if everyone is over here on HB who are they going to give it to????Ermm 

ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:11pm
We'll see what happens.....
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:23pm
ok i'm gonna keep it real, loyal is the key word here.. do you think that they don't know people aren't posting, and maybe they trying to win back members? and how much does a stock wig cost, or even a custom wig 200, 250 they don't have enough money to do that right now? you don't think that the lf section is lacking right now? so wonder why its a lf?
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:26pm

Sounds like they already see a drop in views and posts on their most popular board which was the lacefront board.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

Sounds like they already see a drop in views and posts on their most popular board which was the lacefront board.

trust me boyfriends already knows this, and that is the money maker for that board lf section..
sweetcarib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetcarib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:34pm
SexiB tell it like it is!! When they first posted that lfs were being given away it was a clear indication that the lf section was a major source of momentum on that board.

i just posted on there about how stale the lf section is nowadays that all the vets from newbie days are all gone away.
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:34pm
Gimmicks rarely work, and like Sexi said, how much could they possibly spring for a LF?  We buy directly from the source and we know what they really cost.  Mos def sounds like the waters are being troubledLOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:37pm
i done already told ya about the post, log on's and hits.. that's the revenue.. boyfriends tactic is a cry LOL one thang about it he sho can't tell how to put it on.. LOL
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:38pm
 since I read the add about the free LF Its been 40 to 50 people login in on LF section . Oh well I Just want a good app. and max. hold!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:40pm
and why you gotta wait all them days with days being counted and all.. and i'm still waiting on a gift from the first go round as a mod, and it ain't arrived yet... then i'm now waiting on a t shirt and ain't got that either.. well see b/c desperate times call for desperate measures.. but he needs to be buying me something.. LOL

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 4:41pm
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

and why you gotta wait all them days with days being counted and all.. and i'm still waiting on a gift from the first go round as a mod, and it ain't arrived yet... then i'm now waiting on a t shirt and ain't got that either.. well see b/c desperate times call for desperate measures.. but he needs to be buying me something.. LOL
teehee I hear that!!! Just wait because you help others with no questions asked your blessing will come
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:49pm
Wow, I didn't know they were doing that.

I really don't see how something like that is going to get traffic popping again.  Maybe it will for a short while, but the buzz always dies down eventually.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by bookbabe bookbabe wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

teehee I hear that!!! Just wait because you help others with no questions asked your blessing will come

LOL OK? .. but nawwwwwwwwwwwwLOL

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 4:58pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

Gimmicks rarely work, and like Sexi said, how much could they possibly spring for a LF?  We buy directly from the source and we know what they really cost.  Mos def sounds like the waters are being troubledLOL

exactly they got my boo's contact information they gonna be hitting up jacksun..LOL
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:10pm
this situation over there is just plain hilarious,you can feel how desperate they are.
looolLOL
giving away a few lace fronts huh?
so its going to be a stock unit or a custom,lol i imagine all the trouble to takes measuremnts and forward to Jacksun and stuff wooow.

Quote So get your measurements ready, because I just might be giving one to you!!!!!!!

meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:29pm
umm...they gon be waiting for a while for that!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 9:39pm
They are going to be giving away lfs all right, but they probably won't be IR or CR hair. You may get a $30 synthetic lace wig,  LOL they are going to give a BSS hair, and home made grease to for the natural ladies. LOL

Here's my thing, why not show your apprecation for your members while things are good. Don't come and try and win people back after the fact.
shefruitful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shefruitful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 10:01pm
Wow!! has it come to this? oh well, U MIGHT WIN SOME BUT U JUST LOST ONE!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:40am
isn't it funny i got an email that bhm is going to have robot type mod's.. i mean everytime the numbers goes down here comes a new ploy.. LOL so bascially the members will now have robo cop policing them hey great idea detach yourself from the human aspect all together, i'm sure they'll care... LOL what's sad is people buy into that..

Edited by sexibeach - March 17 2008 at 10:41am
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

They are going to be giving away lfs all right, but they probably won't be IR or CR hair. You may get a $30 synthetic lace wig,  LOL they are going to give a BSS hair, and home made grease to for the natural ladies. LOL

Here's my thing, why not show your apprecation for your members while things are good. Don't come and try and win people back after the fact.

EXACTLYClapClap.  He knows he wronged those of us that were Mods and other members as well.  No X-mas gifts, no t-shirts, etc...Shady is as shady does!!!!OuchAngry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic