Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BRUNETTES RULE,BLONDES DROOL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BRUNETTES RULE,BLONDES DROOL
    Posted: November 04 2002 at 11:52am
Yes, so many girls "wreck" their hair by changing its color and now it`s
caught on with some men too. There`s space in this world for all colors.
Yay to diversity!
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2002 at 10:23am
You know. I thought this was a place we could go for support. It just seems childish to me that this even is considered a topic here. I happened to have been born with light blonde hair and in my experiences there are those few that are drawn to hair color but basically it`s the whole package-personality and such. If you feel like you`re worth it then so will everyone else.
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
lolla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2002 at 6:33am
i agree w/ ingrid,i dyed my hair blonde(its brown),& now i dye it black.the blonde suited me fine,but i have MUCH more fun now...also ive read in many magz,which have polls about blonds & brunettes,many times ive seen brunette being on top.
pepsi1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2002 at 12:51am
I think blonde hair looks nice if it`s kept healthy lookin. The other day I seen a woman with a nice shade of blonde, but it looked really fried! Frizzy, dry, broken off ends. Yuck. Sometimes better off having healthy and shiney brown hair.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 2:41am
Don`t want to put anyone down here, but I had much LESS fun as a blond!
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2002 at 10:24pm
Contrary to the myth, men like brunettes just as much as blondes! whoever came up with this idea that blonde women have more fun? and why do so many beautiful brunette women wreck their lovely hair bleaching it platinum blonde?!!!!
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2002 at 6:02pm
...or do you?
"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
*J.e.N* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *J.e.N* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2002 at 7:55pm
Hmm that`s strange, I never drool.
*J.e.N*
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2002 at 12:00am
Well give me a towel - whats a little drool! : )
LongH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2002 at 9:41pm
who says they have all the fun?????
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic