Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breh!!! Little bit of info on the site please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breh!!! Little bit of info on the site please!
    Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:47pm
Breh I just left your site and I know its not April yet but I can't wait for the grand opening and it sounds very good so farClapClapClap!!! Can you please give us so hints as to what will be going on the new site such as hair types, cost or price ranges, and your payment plan system?? Maybe I am being a little anxious but I can't wait to buy from you because you understand the LF game and it will be so great to buy from a fellow LF wearer IMO!!! If you can't give up the goods yet, I'll be good and wait til AprilCryCryCry.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:56pm

Don't feel bad Ash. I was on her site just last night because I'm so excited to see it come up. I can't wait either. It will be nice to buy from someone who you KNOW with certainty understands the ins and outs of lacefronts and has all the little tips and tricks.

Breh if you need help my older sister is a computer programmer and she builds web sites. Not that I'm rushing you or anything but I am really excited to see you open up shop dance2

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:57pm
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT, and guess what i can SAY BREH IS SELLING LF'S AND ITS NOT AGAINST THE RULES...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and she can say it too.. hey now WE'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL from massa
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT, and guess what i can SAY BREH IS SELLING LF'S AND ITS NOT AGAINST THE RULES...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and she can say it too.. hey now WE'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL from massa

It soooo good to know that WE can support her out in the open on the forum!!!! Sexi you are too much!!!! Sexi, not to take away from this thread, are you done in the lab because I need my fix of Jack til my unit gets here!!!!LOLLOLLOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:16pm
well she can't promote her webstie but i can talk about it, which is new for me.. i'll take pictures in the morning b/c i'll be all dolled up then and ready for work..
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:24pm

Hey ladies, I don't want to break any rules becasue I really like it here, so I'll be addressing questions through PMs. Wink Thanks for the love.

ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:29pm
Will be sending you a PM soon!
june2chocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote june2chocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:13pm
yes breh  would love to know your price range of your lfs
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Too Funny!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I've been checking Breh's website daily in the hopes it will be up earlier than April.Big%20smile  Sending you a PM as well Breh.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:38pm

Wow, I had no idea you all were this anxious.  Just send me a PM. I don't want to get into trouble with Admin. Ya'll trying to get me sent to the principal's office. LOL 

Edited by Breh - March 17 2008 at 1:39pm
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:12pm
Not trying to send to the officePinch But ready for the new hair crack that you will be offering!!! Thanks for responding so quickly to my PM too!!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

Not trying to send to the officePinch But ready for the new hair crack that you will be offering!!! Thanks for responding so quickly to my PM too!!

You're welcome.
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:58pm
Hey ladies.. I've been here a minute, so just wanted to share this.. Sexi is right.. The rules against advertising apply to this forum too, BUT unlike the BHM rules (which were never clearly defined, nor were they ever equally or fairly enforced IMO), this forum has no issue with you FREELY talking about vendors even member vendors.. We have LOTS of them on the extensions forum, and the admin is supportive of them so long as they don't break any advertising rules.. Like Breh, though to be safe, most of the vendors in the extensions section have chosen to answers certain questions (customer service, etc) offline and handle them in PMs. But the admin doesn't have big issues with member vendors answering some product questions when posed by other members.. So you all are cool.. You won't get Breh in trouble..
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:10pm
Good to know Diva
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 10:28pm
Thanks for the info Diva.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic