Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shampoo info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shampoo info
    Posted: March 17 2008 at 8:58am
or sick bay has there products too i'm going to be compiling a list of products for lf's and adding to the newbie thread

CoolAzFemale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolAzFemale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 9:23pm

its in my OP.... roundbrushhair.com is where I get mine cond $10.99, oil $5.99

Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 8:57pm
Okay ladies give up the good, where can I get the whale sperm oil and conditioner?  I'm dedicated to taking care of my own hair under this lf.  I refuse to let a mild case of alopecia make me give up on what God gave me. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolAzFemale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 8:23pm

Yea that's the one! I figured it wouldn't hurt to try....sooo glad I did! I love that stuff. Use it on my natural hair too (y'all know I'm still tryna grow it out since the chemo a few years back). It makes my hair crazy soft, tangle free, and just feels great

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:41pm
OK 10 EN 1 MISS KEYS? you know i love domincan products girl...

Miss%20KEY%2010%20En%201%20Super%20Shampoo%2016oz

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 7:45pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:31pm
i love whale sperm oil and the conditioner for my natural hair, thanks for reminding me to put the oils in the newbie thread.. LOL i can't think of everything without you ladies..

HEY TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SHAMPOO SO I CAN ADD IT WITH A LIST OF PRODUCTS..

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 7:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolAzFemale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:24pm
Just some info on a new shampoo I tried recently.
So it was time to wash & reapply, all I had was Mane-N-Tail shampoo so I used it and conditioned her..not with SiliconMix because FedEx messed up. Anyway, my girl wasn't in her normal state. Finally when my shipment arrived,I tried out the shampoo I ordered on her...10 en 1.

That mess is the bomb, she bought my girl back to life instantly! I could tell while I was rinsing that this shampoo made all the difference! Then of course I used my SiliconMix to condition (nuked of course), then the final step was mixing the SiliconMix leave-in with Whale Sperm Oil. My girl is bouncing and behaving like never before.

I don't know if this info is already out there, I'm liking the 10 en 1 shampoo and Whale Sperm Oil. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

found at roundbrushhair.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic