Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Straighteners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
curlychristy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlychristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Straighteners
    Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:06pm

I bought a cheap $25 Con air straightener and thing is a piece of garbage.  My friend told me to buy an expensive strraightener (Chi, ISO, Sedu etc..) but I was really hesitant to spend hundreds of dollars on one of them.  I finally came to the conclusion that I would have to break down and buy a good one (I got tired of having my Conair take forever to straighten my hair).  After searching and searching, I finally found a place that sells ISO ionic and ceramic straighteners for $65.00 (they usually cost well over $100) and it came with a warranty.  I had it delivered in about a week.  The results are amazing.  So, for anybody interested in my 2 cents, don't settle for a cheap straightener, spend a little bit more and you'll be glad u did. Big%20smile   By the way, if anybody is interested......  http://www.all4webs.com/8/p/isoflatirons/

jinshunhair126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinshunhair126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 2:47am

Dear  ,

We are jinshun hair fashion cor. ltd ,  located in wenfeng road xuchang city ,henan province . if you like to buy some , please email me, we could offer you a good price of what you want to show our cordial effort of making friends with you.

We are nowadays seeking the long-term customers with lower price to ezpand our market .

We had many kind of hair .and if you want please email me with no hesitation .

this is our business websites :  http://www. Shunxinchem.com/js

please contact me , my emails is : jinshunhairfashioncor@hotmail.com

We can make samples for you if you want for the first time . and the hair also can be producessed with your requirments .

We can make any style of hair , we are only limited by your imaginations ,be spired ,if you don’t see any hair in our products websites ,just send me the photos .

Have a nice day .

Cherry

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic