Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What products do I use on this wavy unit (pics)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What products do I use on this wavy unit (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What products do I use on this wavy unit (pics)
    Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:13pm
You can get glycerin at most pharmacys. I got mine from CVS, and CVS has the Biolage Detangling Solution too. The BDS may be at Sally's, but I know most grocery stores carry it as well.
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:05pm
ash8419   I did try it on and it was king of Diana Ross looking for me. I use to love big hair when I was younger but now it's not something that I want to wear to work.  I like the curl pattern but the ends are to thick for me.

Breh I've been using water, glycerin, and Biolage Detangling Solution in a big spray bottle. Can I purchase these two products from Sally's or the local BSS?

Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:00pm
I've been using water, glycerin, and Biolage Detangling Solution in a big spray bottle.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:59pm
I think it looks so good!! Can't really tell if it needs to be thinned. Have you tried it on yet?
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:51pm
Whooo, that's some hair. The color is really nice. IMO before you start cutting or thinning, wash/condition, try a little Wet & water. (I'm a fan though of Tresemme curling shaping milk) Then see how you like it.   But - whip   that hair
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:46pm
I spritz mine down with water, then just a little bit of John Sebastian's Wet and sometimes a leave in conditioner throughout the week if it gets too wild.
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:44pm
Hi ladies,

I received this wavy Tony Zang unit today.  I really like it however this is a lot of hair and I need to tame it.  What products would you suggest that I use on it and should I thin it out....

As always thanks in advance!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic