Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adhesive Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adhesive Question
    Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:48pm
Hi again ladies, I'm just full of questions today..Wink

I have recently started using Davlyn and Mity-Tite. And I think I might be doing something wrong. When I use these adhesives it does seem like it is holding and I don't have any lifting. However if I want to remove the wig it just slides right off. I don't have to use any type of remover to get it out and it never seems like it is fully dry if that makes sense.

When using these glues I can just lift the wig up and stick it right back on.

I hope I explained this right, am I doing something wrong when applying. I don't have the same issue when using ORWG.

fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:56pm
I had this issue when I tried "Strong-Grip". I know what you're saying. It's like the glue doesn't cure.

It eventually fixed itself, but I had to leave it longer to dry. I was waiting 5-10 minutes. Once I left on for 15 though, it stuck tight & no more sticky lift...
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:11pm
Thanks fllwlover ! I'm going to try that because I can literally take this wig off and slip it back on...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic