Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is why I cant reapply LF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is why I cant reapply LF
    Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:01pm

I make it home from work take off my unit. And do all the things you to reapply your unit. For some unknown reason I  was in my garage and for some unknown reason my craftsman staple gun fell.  Well I picked it up to make sure it was still working. Look at it looks fine and the I pushed down on the Red handle.  That's when I felt pain, Can you believe I put a staple tru my finger not a office staple but and industrial staple right Thru my index finger.  It entered my finger and exit Thru my nail,Cry.  Well no reapply for me.  I have a regular wig on today .  I cant wait until this finger gets better .

Edited by Asia35 - March 18 2008 at 12:31pm
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:04pm
OUCH!!  atomicAnd I literally said Ouch out loud as I was reading your post.  I hope you are okay.  Do you have a friend that you can instruct to apply your unit for you? 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:07pm
OMG THAT'S AWFUL! i'm sooooooooooooo sorry for you..
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:08pm
OUCH !!  Puncture wounds are very prone to infections because it's hard to clean deep down inside the hole. If you're not already on antibiotics for the injury be sure to watch it closely for signs of infection and see a doctor if it's not healing right.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:15pm
OMG, that sounds painful. Take care of your wound so it doesn't get an infection.
Celie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:15pm
Wow ! I am sorry that this happened to you.  That must have been oweeee painful. Make sure you wear a finger or even a toe sleeve.  The gel ones and the sponge ones are great.  You might want to use one for a big toe. This will protect it from bacteria and help with the tenderness.  As the inflammation goes down, you can use it under vinyl gloves and do your app just like before.  Be careful and stay outta the garage for a while. <smile>
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:32pm

Ouch Ma!

Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:36pm
Thanks ladies yes  it was and still is painful.  You know it hurts when you  look at it and you should be screaming and crying.  Well the screaming and crying came right after he yalled at me Stand still,. Stand still   He  pulled it out I was screaming and crying  like a little girl. I'm talking BIG  TEARS.  But thanks Ladies

Edited by Asia35 - March 18 2008 at 5:19pm
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:43pm

O my Goodness, I hope you feel better real soon!!!rose

Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:58pm

I hope your finger will soon be bettercathug

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 1:00pm
take it easy  i know it's hard cause we work with our hands alot ,but get better
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 2:09pm
awww girl!!
feel better and take your time,let your finger heals and then you will be able to reaply,im so sorry for you Hug
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 4:55pm
Keep it clean and covered til it starts to heal a little better!! Feel better soon Asia!!!
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:53pm
Take care of yourself..
Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 7:19pm
When was your last tetnus shot?  It is important that it was at least within the last 10 years.  Check with your doctor just to be on the safe side.
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 7:30pm
omg girl. im bleeding 4 ya
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Athena Athena wrote:

When was your last tetnus shot?  It is important that it was at least within the last 10 years.  Check with your doctor just to be on the safe side.

Don't remind me ! Thinking   Yes it's been more than 10 years.  I will call my doctor but it's much better.  I have really nice natural nails. I'm still somewhat concern about this one so  If this one don't pull thru I'll be minus one  nail.   Thank God I'll  still have 10 fingers. But really I'm so much better the swollen is down.

Thanks Ladies

Bliess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bliess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 11:41am
Sorry to hear about you accident, nice to know your feeling better..
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 12:29pm
stretcherOMG!!!!I hope you feel better.
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:36pm
Oh, I hope you feel better soon. Maybe it's time to train an apprentice for days like these? Any interested teens, neices/nephews or friendly neighbors you can trust ;-)  Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic