Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Knot resistant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tefna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tefna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Knot resistant
    Posted: March 19 2008 at 3:56pm
Ok I dont know whats going on with my knots. I just got my order from Clw and the knots aint bleached. I expected it to be bleached 4 that kinda money. Anywayz i decided to bleach it myself but lo and behold after 1hr the ants r still running around like hell. I used the 30 developer and bleach per sexi's method. I was wondering if Annette sprayed on some sealant that just wouldnt let the knot take. what do you guys think. ??please 
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 4:04pm
Try dipping the cap of the unit in Rits dye remover because the unit could be dyed with clothing dye. Before bleaching usually try the Rits dip first and if that does not help lifting the knots then try bleaching too.

Edited by ash8419 - March 19 2008 at 4:05pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 4:11pm
the instructions on how to use the rits dye remover is in the newbie thread..
tefna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tefna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 4:16pm
thanx ladiesSmile
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 4:22pm

You're welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic