Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kinky what??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tefna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tefna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kinky what??
    Posted: March 19 2008 at 8:03pm
hey ladies, is the kinky straight the same as kinky yaki- and who do you think makes the best kinky straight.(CV- wise)
 thankx

this is a pic of rexs kinky yaki- is it same as kinky straight
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 8:17pm
yes that's exactly what it is, its just regular yaki hair no difference.. i don't know why i guess its the lauguage barrier for them to make us understand that its kinky and straight but its regular yaki.. and i don't buy yaki b/c i hate the crimps so i'm not the one to ask who has the best kiny straight yaki hair.

Edited by sexibeach - March 19 2008 at 8:18pm
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 8:49pm
Looks the same to me.  I can't tell you who has the best, but I like California Lace Wigs.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:36pm
I think for a while everyone was saying Holly had the best KS. Never had a KS to know.
tefna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tefna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:42pm
Thanx everyone. Just ordered from Rex- should get it on Monday. Am soo ready with my whip!!!whip
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 12:15pm
Don't forget to post pics when you get it.  Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic