Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this amazes me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: this amazes me
    Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:27am
i can't believe the amounts these people charge and trying to get paid and this is a former member of the other board who learn everything off the other board and charging this price...

CLASS MATERIAL COVERED PRICE

1 DAY CLASS

LACE WIG APPLICATION  THEORY AND HANDS ON.

9AM-6PM

9am-6pm

Learn with theory and hands on application, the technique of full head lace wig application with two types of adhesives.

Receive education on how to apply, remove, measure for  custom wigs, proper maintenance of units, and installation of lace wigs. 

Learn about bleached knots, lace wig cap constructions, and how to properly install a lace wig. 

Custom Wig Ordering Kit- Measuring Tape, Color Ring Swatch, Hair Texture Swatch, and Lace Color Swatch.

$999

Contact Info:

Call to schedule a class for your salon!

Schedule a Class with Payment Today!
$999

April 7,2008 lace wig application class.

PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:33am
That's terriblefurious.  I understand about people trying to get their hustle on, but come on. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:34am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

That's terriblefurious.  I understand about people trying to get their hustle on, but come on. 

i know i understand that as well b/c its just application and removel for that price..
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:36am
People pay that price to learn how to MAKE the units, not for just an application and measuring thing.
JazzyGeri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzyGeri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:37am
Oh my lordy!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:38am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

People pay that price to learn how to MAKE the units, not for just an application and measuring thing.

well she's got her hustle on having wig parties and then offering this "class" at the same time, so she's selling units and classes if she gets one or two people to show up, she's making some cash..
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 9:43am
wow......... this is so crazy. It makes you not wanna share. I hate when people make money off YOUR ideas.  Wigs are way more complicated then simply slapping them on and off. I truly  believe that lace wigs just as great weaves are truly an art. You have to have passion and a sense of creativity.
I have customers who I have done their apps and the application is fabulous, but they do nothing with the hair and say " I want it to look like yours" I say to them you need to have it stlyed to fit YOU. If not, it is just hair.

I love hair, weaves, wigs, makeup , clothes I am a women! I take pride in  every customer and treat them well, cause that is what I want as a customer. I believe that there will be MANY come up artist that think that this is an easy buck, have you noticed...everyone is NOW selling wigs. They come to this site and injest all that inofrmation and want quick tips on apllication to make a quick dollar and I am simply tired of it. 

Members like Bless, Bhree, Ebony, ladydi,  and others have wig business that will and are prospering simply because they have the passion for this business. Not like these fly by nite site and poeple sellings wigs!

I am going to stop now cause I am getting to upset......
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 9:48am
That IS pretty sad Stern%20Smile If a woman actually pays for that class and later learns that all the info was already on the net she is going to

#1: kick herself for not doing her own research
#2: feel really hurt that another woman took advantage of them

I really hope she isn't doing this to peoples grandmothers who weren't able to do their own research because they are not up to date with computers or just not internet savvy. That would be SO wrong. God don't like ugly.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 9:53am
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

wow......... this is so crazy. It makes you not wanna share. I hate when people make money off YOUR ideas.  Wigs are way more complicated then simply slapping them on and off. I truly  believe that lace wigs just as great weaves are truly an art. You have to have passion and a sense of creativity.
I have customers who I have done their apps and the application is fabulous, but they do nothing with the hair and say " I want it to look like yours" I say to them you need to have it stlyed to fit YOU. If not, it is just hair.

I love hair, weaves, wigs, makeup , clothes I am a women! I take pride in  every customer and treat them well, cause that is what I want as a customer. I believe that there will be MANY come up artist that think that this is an easy buck, have you noticed...everyone is NOW selling wigs. They come to this site and injest all that inofrmation and want quick tips on apllication to make a quick dollar and I am simply tired of it. 

Members like Bless, Bhree, Ebony, ladydi,  and others have wig business that will and are prospering simply because they have the passion for this business. Not like these fly by nite site and poeple sellings wigs!

You're right Meech. I remember some lady posting on BHM that she was a hairdresser and she had just booked a client for the weekend who was going to pay her somethink like $150 to apply a lace wig. She had never done it before so she logged on to BHM to ask the ladies how to do it Angry She needed her butt kicked and I was glad nobody told her anything. She should have been ashamed.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 9:56am
that's is flat crazy....UNBELIEVEALBE
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 9:58am
yea its appliation, removal and measuring, and looking at colors.. 1,000 bucks its crazy.. i've been asked often why don't i sell them but honestly i don't want the hassle, and plus i would keep all the product for myself.. i wouldn't be able to let them go.. i've had new wigs that i've never worn and i knew i wasn't gonna and let them sit there so i could look at them.. OK i know that's bad, but its true.. plus the scandelous nature of this business and the complaining of some people that you can never satisfy.. i can't be bothered..
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:10am
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

Meechie I agree with you 100%.  You definitely have to a passion for hair in order to apply and style a lf.  You also have to enjoy doing it.   There are many fly by nite operations out there looking to make a quick buck.  You also have to have to be honest and fair with your clients because in the end it will come back to haunt you.
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:14am
This is not a hustle, it's theft...
precioushur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precioushur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:16am
dang that is high.
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:20am
What a shame....just a shame!!
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:33am
I know exactly who that is....I saw that & was like Shockedfurious

Because I truly believe in this & my business. I have customers whose hairline have faded all the way back to the middle of their head due to traction (from braids/weaves)

I've cut off 16" of my own hair to the bald I love this so much. It has truly been a blessing to me. Yes I understand gettin your hustle on But COME ON now....its like Sexi said, if she gets 2 ppl she'll make a grip.  But that's just not good business & not fair to her customers.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:34am
Originally posted by precioushur precioushur wrote:

dang that is high.

yup!

Edited by meechie2cute - March 20 2008 at 10:35am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:36am
Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

This is not a hustle, it's theft...

perfect choice of words!
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:36am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

yea its appliation, removal and measuring, and looking at colors.. 1,000 bucks its crazy.. i've been asked often why don't i sell them but honestly i don't want the hassle, and plus i would keep all the product for myself.. i wouldn't be able to let them go.. i've had new wigs that i've never worn and i knew i wasn't gonna and let them sit there so i could look at them.. OK i know that's bad, but its true.. plus the scandelous nature of this business and the complaining of some people that you can never satisfy.. i can't be bothered..

LOL Don't forget about the ppl who order but never pay, constantly ask questions but never order (the same person that is), ppl who think that they can put it on & immediately look like Beyonce, ppl who think they never have to comb it or wash & those who never, I mean ever, take it off...Not to wash, nothing.....Dead
Bliess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bliess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 11:38am
Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic