Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this amazes me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by JLTabron JLTabron wrote:

Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

wow......... this is so crazy. It makes you not wanna share. I hate when people make money off YOUR ideas.  Wigs are way more complicated then simply slapping them on and off. I truly  believe that lace wigs just as great weaves are truly an art. You have to have passion and a sense of creativity.
I have customers who I have done their apps and the application is fabulous, but they do nothing with the hair and say " I want it to look like yours" I say to them you need to have it stlyed to fit YOU. If not, it is just hair.

I love hair, weaves, wigs, makeup , clothes I am a women! I take pride in  every customer and treat them well, cause that is what I want as a customer. I believe that there will be MANY come up artist that think that this is an easy buck, have you noticed...everyone is NOW selling wigs. They come to this site and injest all that inofrmation and want quick tips on apllication to make a quick dollar and I am simply tired of it. 

Members like Bless, Bhree, Ebony, ladydi,  and others have wig business that will and are prospering simply because they have the passion for this business. Not like these fly by nite site and poeple sellings wigs!

I am going to stop now cause I am getting to upset......

Meechie I agree with you 100%.  You definitely have to a passion for hair in order to apply and style a lf.  You also have to enjoy doing it.   There are many fly by nite operations out there looking to make a quick buck.  You also have to have to be honest and fair with your clients because in the end it will come back to haunt you.

I remember that. I was like what da heck!! That is sooo wrong. How are you going to book someone for a job that you don't even know how to do. But I have to fault the consumers as well. Do your own research. I researched lace fronts for years. I finally bought my first one in Jan 2006. Didn't install it myself until February 2008. Knowledge is power.
diosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:10pm

funny

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by diosa diosa wrote:

Sexibeach, I think you are a little bitter. At least to me you sound bitter. Why would you even take the time to post what she charges? She is a business woman. Let her make her money and stop hating. Crabs in a barrel....crabs in a barrel.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL girl please not even in the least bit, maybe if i paid 1,000 buck to learn what i already know.. but just like the title says it amazes me.. i'm not trying to knock her game b/c if i were i would have posted who she was, but i didn't.. its all good i don't need her classes at all..
diosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:39pm
Sexibeach, I think you are a little bitter. At least to me you sound bitter. Why would you even take the time to post what she charges? She is a business woman. Let her make her money and stop hating. Crabs in a barrel....crabs in a barrel.
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 3:14pm

That is a hot mess.

She should be ashamed.  $1000 is out of control and unreasonable.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by diosa diosa wrote:

I think some of ya'll are mad because you didn't think of it yourself!.....I know I am!
not necessarily true honey i'm giving out free information a whole lot more than what she's offering in the class and there's no charge and i was doing that b4 she started doing these classes and i'm not charging anything for it.. i'm trying to help my sisters not get rich off of them and what i'm giving would be worth the money.. so why would i be mad, i just think as i said "it amazes me" what some people do..

Edited by sexibeach - March 27 2008 at 3:16pm
diosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 2:23pm
I think some of ya'll are mad because you didn't think of it yourself!.....I know I am!
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:55pm
just triflin'
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:38pm
DAMN!!!!!Shocked
B-licious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B-licious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:27pm
That is just sick.  It's about as sick as going into a BSS and looking at a LF that looks just like the ones the Jack, Kevin, Lydia, etc. sell and them telling you that it is $3000.  THAT"S SOME BULLSHTI!!!
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:03pm
Wow!
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 4:44pm
Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile LOL!!!
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 4:31pm
SHAME SHAME SHAME on you....badday
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 4:02pm
Sorry, guys. I don't know how to cut and paste so neatly yet. Ya'll do it so well.
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by nola06

God don't like ugly.

So, so true. They won't prosper in the long run. Leeches and parasites don't last. Integrity will overcome.

And the church said "Amen"!!! Clap
No weapon formed agains me shall prosper.
Posted by Breh--

LOL!!!!It's so true. I've seen it too many times in the past.

ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by chyna_li chyna_li wrote:

I CAN TAKE A 3CREDIT COLLEGE COURSE FOR THESE PRICES AND COMMUNITY COLLEGE THIS IS WHAT 3 CLASSES.

TOO FUNNY

LOLLOLLOLLOL

I went by hairline illusions for the first time and was blown away by their prices. Robbery for the classes and hair!!!!! benjamin
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by nola06 nola06 wrote:

God don't like ugly.

So, so true. They won't prosper in the long run. Leeches and parasites don't last. Integrity will overcome.

nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:27pm
  God don't like ugly.

chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 2:22pm
I CAN TAKE A 3CREDIT COLLEGE COURSE FOR THESE PRICES AND COMMUNITY COLLEGE THIS IS WHAT 3 CLASSES.

TOO FUNNY
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Wow that is a shame. First of all it doesn't take from 9am to 6 pm to learn how to apply a lf, come on now. I don't like it when people take advantage of others furious. I understand trying to make money, but don't be a crook.  What's sad is someone is going to pay for it. They don't know any better. 

ya both been around long enough if i told you who it was you'd know her yes

Dang, I want to know who?  Well who ever it is should be a shame of them selves. kane
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic