Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Just Bleached My Knots!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:16pm
Yea!!!! I'm glad the kit is working for you all. Fakeizme, thanks for the advice. I believe a lot of ladies have tried to bleach their knots with the 20 developer and it didn't work because a lot of CVs use clothing dye to dye the hair and not hair dye. It is worth a shot to try it though. I will just continue to do what I am doing. I figure since I don't leave it on very long, I should be fine plus I seal the heck out of it. 
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:21pm
That's awesome, bookbabe! Thumbs%20Up

And thanks a bunch for giving a visual on that bleaching kit, Breh!  I had never heard of that one before, so if my next unit comes full of ants I'll know exactly where to turn to.  Big%20smile
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 6:48pm
Smile
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Yea!!!! I'm glad the kit is working for you all. Fakeizme, thanks for the advice. I believe a lot of ladies have tried to bleach their knots with the 20 developer and it didn't work because a lot of CVs use clothing dye to dye the hair and not hair dye. It is worth a shot to try it though. I will just continue to do what I am doing. I figure since I don't leave it on very long, I should be fine plus I seal the heck out of it. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that important point, Breh! Tongue Thanks for reminding me. Although, I would say that doing the RIT dye remover and THEN doing the bleaching is probably a better way to go. But, you are right: if it works, then don't fix it!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic