Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Holly KS (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 6:25pm
Thanks! Its Indian Remy and its light to medium density. I still had to thin it some at the crown, but I didnt thin the hairline.
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:53pm
Dam Girl Best Appl I've seen in a min Love it!
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 7:47pm
I think you did a great job!Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 11:28am
Thank you ladies! BTW, I am loving your new KS Lisa!Smile
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 11:40am
BFF I love it....okay yall starting to change my mind on these KS units...I was afraid it was going to make me look like my hair did as a child when I had to get my hair braided to air dry and pressed 2 days later.  But that looks really good.
madisonb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 1:24pm
very nice bff- very good applications as well
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 2:09pm
Thank you BFF! I couldn't wait and Lydia gave me a great price.
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 2:14pm
Very pretty!.

I love the KS. I have a KS from Holly also (but mine is Chinese KS & it's to small though) but I love the hair texture it looks like mine. I will order again soon just longer length and bigger cap. I love KS it's soooo natural looking.

And I hear a lot of people saying taming the unit, it wasn't hard for me (maybe I lucked up on a good unit). But I have good tools (Chi iron and blow dryer) and it was a breeze to flatten.

Again you look great!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 8:52pm
Thank you ladies!! I definitely agree, a good flat iron is key!LOL I need to invest in a maxiglide or chi iron. Wink

@2honest: I agree, Holly's units run a bit small. I ordered 1/2 a size up and it was still too small.... I dont know if its a bad batch or what. No nape applications for me. Ouch But I still love the unit though!Smile
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by BFF Princess BFF Princess wrote:

Thank you ladies!! I definitely agree, a good flat iron is key!LOL I need to invest in a maxiglide or chi iron. Wink

@2honest: I agree, Holly's units run a bit small. I ordered 1/2 a size up and it was still too small.... I dont know if its a bad batch or what. No nape applications for me. Ouch But I still love the unit though!Smile

Yeah mine is WAY to small. But I now know that I need to order a 6head size for it to fit. But with the front perimeter attached it is still the bomb.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic