Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My 2nd LF: from AAMH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 2nd LF: from AAMH
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:29pm
Hi Ladies!

I wanted to share with you my second lf I recently purchased, which is considered a wavy Afro from All About My Hair.

It is Indian Remy, 16", color#3, light to medium density, with brown Swiss lace.

This is very different from the kinky straight I have, and I feel weird with it, b/c it doesn't look natural.  Nevertheless, it is a beauty.

ALL forms of criticism will be taken if given, as some of you know how true that holds with meWink.  Lurkers, you TOO are included!

**Fotki dismantled 3/31/2008**

Edited by JadeVetti - March 31 2008 at 12:54am
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:35pm
Looks absolutely gorgeous !!  And I disagree about it not looking natural on you. One of my best friends that grew up a few houses down from me was your same complexion and her natural hair was JUST like that. Work it girl ! You look GGOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:46pm

Looks great Jade, and I agree with curly, it does look natural on you!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:48pm
OMG atomic i'm so proud of you i'm about to cry to actually see the steri strip tip that you did, you make me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud chile its beautiful i don't know if i'm more happy to get my hit of crack for today or to cry over that part i'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy i posted that i prayed over that tip that it would work for everybody and your living proof it DOES.. WORK IT GIRL.. ITS THE BOMB bounce NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM AFTER YOU DONE GOT ME ALL EMOTIONAL OVER HERE.. OH GIRL I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:49pm
Hey Jade (waving) looks beautiful girl!!!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

OMG atomic i'm so proud of you i'm about to cry to actually see the steri strip tip that you did, you make me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud chile its beautiful i don't know if i'm more happy to get my hit of crack for today or to cry over that part i'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy i posted that i prayed over that tip that it would work for everybody and your living proof it DOES.. WORK IT GIRL.. ITS THE BOMB bounce NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM AFTER YOU DONE GOT ME ALL EMOTIONAL OVER HERE.. OH GIRL I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

LOL Yeah, cleaning the bathroom and tears don't mix.
JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:34pm

AWWWW Sexi,  I've been procrastinating my cleaning chores today as well!  The Steri Strips hold the foundation on it for much longer than being on the lace.  That's one of the greatest tips you gave.  After cleaning, I have to apply my unit too (the pics are from last weekend). 

Thanks Breh, Shonita, Curly and Sexi! 

newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:35pm
Looks great!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:41pm
its really really pretty, altho i love rotesha she's the best, that sista is close to saint hood in my book the way she worked overtime to please me and my funny acting self about my curls.. she made me 3 units to pick only one, and sent me a unit wear while she made me another one.. she's A+ first class in my book i love her and a sweet spirit too boot!
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:52pm
I am thinking of ordering a unit from Rotesha but the wig I am currently looking at is $525.00Unhappy

Sexi, do you know if a #6 has a reddish or brownish tint to it?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

I am thinking of ordering a unit from Rotesha but the wig I am currently looking at is $525.00Unhappy

Sexi, do you know if a #6 has a reddish or brownish tint to it?

he did a unit for me that had some highlights that had more of a brownish tone to it instead of red..
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:26pm
jadevetti i still can't get over how wonderful that steri strip looks on you, it really makes my heart feel good that it can work for everybody..
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:50pm

Jadevetti, I'm in agreement with everyone; it looks stunning.

Ok thanks Sexi, I noticed that a lot of vendors’ colors are very different from one another.

JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 5:12pm

Thanks ShowStoppers!  I'm even thinking of adding another unit to my collection, since her 20% off sale ends March 31.  Hopefully the one you want, hasn't had the discount applied to it yet.

@Sexi:  Big%20smileBig%20smile I'm beginning to wind down, to begin the app process (lol).

Crimsonsugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsonsugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 5:32pm
It's pretty.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 6:40pm
Jade its gorgeous but I think I have told you before!!! I also love that KS on you too!!! By the way thanks for the NY info again--its really helping!!
ljdream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 8:53am
Embarrassed very nice, very nice!! Now where do we get these strips? 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 11:22am
Originally posted by ljdream ljdream wrote:

Embarrassed very nice, very nice!! Now where do we get these strips? 

its in the newbie thread..

JADEVETTI now you must explain to me how you got it to work? did you do what i suggested to get the color to blend for you? you must explain for the brown skin sista's now get back here !!!
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:06pm
JV: that is gorgeous! I have an AAMH unit JUST LIKE it lol. You hooked up that scalp part girl. I think ima have to look at these steri-strips again. I've been using Breh's clear bandage trick w/ foundation. But i always like having multiple tricks up my sleeve; a Diva never know when she might have to improvise! lol
apple05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apple05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:31pm
score010betasign Girl u already know u did a fantastic JOB!!!!!!!! i finally found it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic