Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Violeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to ...
    Posted: September 12 2002 at 6:16pm
How can I put a picture on this forum , I want to show my hair .
ps : Sorry if I make mistakes(spelling etc.) but I am just starting to learning English
Susie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2002 at 7:06pm
I`m not sure, but you can sure post it to me and I shall give you a reply and comment.
Luv to see it.

email me: susie4cut@hotmail.com
Kayak cutie
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2002 at 7:38am
Violeta,

You must use a little HTML coding to post a picture. Upload your photo to a remote location such as on a free website server. Then type in this in this forum:

<.img src="http://www.yourpicture.com"> where the URL is the location of your photo. Type that in exactly but take out the period right before the "img." (I did that show the coding would show up on this page and not as a blank picture.) I know it sounds complicated but once you do it it`s not so bad.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic