Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To guys...from a girl:)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alexsandra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexsandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To guys...from a girl:)
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:17pm
Hello, I am a female lol. One of my male friends told me that he likes me. Then he says that "I would have asked you out, but I hold you at a high standard so I want to get my stuff together (like to get a car and an apartment) and all that good stuff. How should I take that? I know you guys will be on his side (lol) but please tell me what that means....
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:56pm
He saying that he thinks that you are above his level.  If you want to be with him, make him feel confident that you like him for who he is and not what he has.
slickpulla45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slickpulla45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:04pm
haha lol wtf  that is  some bullsh*t....did u tell him u liked him?jus askin cuz it sounds like his answer might be on the defensive side.either u are  a gurl with such hi standards n he knows he gotta step up cuz hes seen ur past relationships wit dudes wit they own crib n car, but IF YOUR NOT A HIGH STANDARD CHICK n u havent been wit dudes who got them kinda stuff , that whole high standard sh*t is just him kickin game or an excuse "getin my stuff together"is just game/excuse if he specifically said i wanna get a car n crib then he might actually mean it. The thing u have to do is find out since hes ur friend so it'll prolly b easy, find out if hes single. if hes already dealin wit someone and  hes tellin u this ur gettin led to think hes feelin' u like that .Also you have consider if he was serious wen he told u this cuz me n my girlfriends flirt for jokes all the time it dont mean nuffin tho 

Edited by slickpulla45 - March 27 2008 at 6:24pm
get familiar..if it dont
make money it dont make sense¢
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2012 at 12:31pm
man is that crap. It is a date, not marriage. If a guy wants to go out with you he wants to go out with you....I would forget him. He sounds like a loser with excuses. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic