Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halley Curls Closure Install(pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halley Curls Closure Install(pics)
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:37pm

sorry ..didnt realize this was still up

thanks for all the wonderful compliments...Embarrassed

Edited by charron08 - June 21 2009 at 11:48pm
Weave Queen
www.myspace.com/weavesbycharron07
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:52pm
HERES ONE MORE PICTURE FOR YOU LADIES TO ENJOY!
AND O MY ..I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT!
SHOUT OUT TO DIVA VOCALS..AND A HUGE THANK YOU.
THIS CLIENT LOCATED ME BECAUSE OF YOUR LISTING ON YOUR WEB PAGE..THANKS SIS!..U DA BEST!    MUAHH!

Edited by charron08 - March 21 2008 at 10:54pm
Weave Queen
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 12:17am
Very pretty! 
^..^
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 1:47am
Great work Charron! That hair looks nice (good quality).  That closure is rocken!! How did you get the hairline to look so natural?

I'm sure she left your place a happy client!! That's the type of install you enjoy every day.

charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 1:55am
hey girls!
thanks!..so much!
MALIBU hey girl!!! 
the closures come lookin natural like that...its sewn down and so are the tracks.
She was def in wow. she had been thru a closure or too and was not pleased....SHE SAID SHE WAS HAPPY SHE FOUND ME.
that hair is very good qaulity it seems. Very soft..no tangles nor was it shedding
Weave Queen
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 1:58am
It's such a high when you walk out with ROCKEN hair!! Her hair
looks great. I'm sure she's going to wake up in the morning and be like "AWWW RIGHT!!".

BTY, welcome to the forum!!

Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 6:57am
Hey sis!!! **waves frantically**

The install looks GREAT.. (but of course it does!) and I am happy (and surprised) to hear my lil' ol' website helped steer her your way..

Did I mention that I'm glad ya joined this forum??
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 8:42pm
hey diva!...thank you soo much!!! i am glad i joined too!..see you soon!
Weave Queen
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 9:53am
Holy sh*t!!! Clap That is incredible. Love it and I would never know it was a weave. Wow, what is it like to save the hairs of women from week-to-week?! You are doing good and honorable work, Charron! hahah. Oh...and that closure is sick!
Love clip-ins and tape!
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 10:04am
FAKEIZME
thanks so much. All i can say is i  truly love what i do!

Weave Queen
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 4:43pm
Beautiful install Charron!
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 9:52pm
Hye Sherrie!!!
thank you so much!
Weave Queen
Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 6:18am
Wow, now that is one gorgeous intall! You do beautiful work!
Snook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 6:04pm
Very pretty I love it!!!!!
mslady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:34am
Hmmm, that closure is the bomb and looks so natural.  Great install. 
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 11:33am

Charron, that is just incredible!!!!

I have a million questions!...

How long can your customer keep the closure piece/install on?

Can she wash her hair?

Do you think a similar install would work on caucasian hair?

This install is incredible, congrats!

frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 11:34am
Oh, and where did you get this closure piece?
charron08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charron08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 10:26pm
hi frenchie and other ladies..thanks so much~

yes she can was her hair...her install will last 6-12 weeks with maintenance..and closure willl have to be readjusted. its sewn on.
yes a caucasian can where this type of install with closure

every thing is from

Weave Queen
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by frenchie1 frenchie1 wrote:

Oh, and where did you get this closure piece?

Hey Frenchie! You can also get closure pieces from wigsandclosures.com and several other chinese vendors if you want to take a chance and go a bit cheaper with your first one.

You read my mind because I was thinking of closing all my hair off on at least one of my next installs! Instead of a closure, I would use a lace frontal and tape the front behind my hairline and clip in the back. This way I could unclip the back to wash the top of my head and then just clip it back after my hair is dry underneath. of course, I haven't tried this yet, so we'll see! I would like to have go through several weeks where I don't have to deal with the top of my hair or worry about blending my shorter top pieces with heat.
Love clip-ins and tape!
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 5:22pm
Charron, thanks for the answers! Again, this install looks incredibly natural and seamless to me!
You got me thinking about closure pieces and even lace wig, full and front ones. I went on JDC lacewig website and I was blown away by some of the pictures I saw... http://www.jdcwigs.com/

Fakeizme, that's a good idea, I would like to find a way to experiment with a lace wig without trying a full lace wig. Oh, and check out the video demos on the website I mentioned above, it looks SO easy to install these wigs! Man I would love to have great hair in the morning and not worrying about washing/drying/styling my hair everyday!

Charron, do you know how long one can keep a lace wig on by any chance? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic