Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Light Yaki Lace Wig For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sohh.deelishis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohh.deelishis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Light Yaki Lace Wig For Sale
    Posted: March 24 2008 at 7:01am

Hello All,

I am selling my lace wig that I had custom made by Lincoln Wang. Please see specs below;

Forehead to Nape 39CM / 15.4 INCHES

Circumference 56CM / 22 INCHES

Ear 2 Ear across hairline 32CM / 12.6 INCHES

Ear 2 Ear Over Top 31CM / 12.2 INCHES

Temple 2 Temple (Round Back) 41CM / 16.1 INCHES

Nape 12CM / 4.7 INCHES

I did order a colour 2 but it seems more like a 1B

The length is a 22’’ (Please note layers have been cut into this wig, but the length at the back is still there) the front layers are about 12’’ and the middle 16’’

Light Brown French Lace (Please Note: this lace has been cut) with bleached knots

I had the unit on my head for about 3 hours in total! (I also had a wig cap on underneath) I am selling it due to the colour being to dark and I am no where near brave enough to start dying it etc myself. I had the unit applied with Endurabond and there may still be some traces of the glue around the lace/hairline. I tried my very best to get most of it out with remover but have none left so there still are a few bits still left in there. I have also washed this unit once with Herbal Essences shampoo and I conditioned it with hair mayonnaise.

I have tried my best to capture all of this in photos! Please see below.

Password: forsale

PayPal Only Please! I Provide track able shipping which will be dispatched the next working day. Asking Price $150.00 including shipping (reasonable offers considered!)

I have taken the fact that the lace of the wig has been cut back, hair washed and glue still visable on the lace in consideration with the price, this unit would be great for a  first timer and as I said any reasonable offers will be considered.

Please PM me if intrested.............. Wink

Thank you,   

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic