Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Negotiating With Jack For Pay Pal 5/1/08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 6:35am
Omg!! Im bout to be broke!
Snook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 6:48am

Thanks Sexi this is great news!!!!!

chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 8:15am
NOW THIS IS DEFINITELY WHATS UP.
Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 8:19am
OMG this is such great news...im gettin excited...
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 8:42am
you ladies are welcome my boo loves me, and all thanks can be sent to my PO Box..i'm just kidding.. i'm very happy my boo listensClap
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 8:55am
Thanks Sexi, I just placed my first custom order with him today, but this will make it a lot easieer for future orders. Good looking out.
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:10am
wow thanks sexi i told u ur an angel girl and i ment that!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:37am
OMG bounce OMGbounce OMG bounce                  Hhaaaaaayyyyy  dance2

Thank you ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much SexiB. 

Edited by Curlygirl11 - April 10 2008 at 9:37am
luvmylf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:46am
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:07am

Hey Sexi,

I truly appreciate your help in getting Jacksun to accept paypal.  You have saved a lot of sistas WU/MG fees. 

Hooray for Sexidance2

charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:40am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Ok i'm talking with him about it, and he's going to look into getting a pay pal the problem is it takes a while to get the money over there.. also if he wants to use my picture on his website.. the lengths i go thru for you ladies.. LOL Dang everybody is using me.. LOL i don't know i told him ok, but i'm trying to use that as a tool for the pay pal ya making a sister work overtime for ya, YA BETTER APPRECIATE ME LOLLOLLOLLOL i'm skeptical one cuz i don't want nobody in my business, and 2 its been said i get deals for saying i like jack... and that's absolutely not true, i just like his style period, and i still have to pay for my units like everybody else they about that money first and foremost.. and like any vendor if your a repeat buyer you don't pay as much the more you order, but the discounts ain't that great!

HE WILL START ACCEPTING PAY PAL ON MAY 1, 2008

Sexi that's great that he is accepting paypal.ClapClap  I wanted to say this whatever you get is between you and jacksun.  You have spent alot of money on units and your hair looks great.  You have also turned people on to products and maintance tips that elongate the life of this units.  You should be getting paid for what you do out of the love of your heart.  So please do not make apologies and justify anything because it is no one's business.  If anyone has issue then they need to go to the newbie thread listed on here and on that other board that shall not be named LOLLOLLOL cause you contributed and because of your contributions other women followed suit. 
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:44am
Originally posted by mocha78 mocha78 wrote:

Omg!! Im bout to be broke!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Thanks Sexi.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:49am
Originally posted by charmed charmed wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Ok i'm talking with him about it, and he's going to look into getting a pay pal the problem is it takes a while to get the money over there.. also if he wants to use my picture on his website.. the lengths i go thru for you ladies.. LOL Dang everybody is using me.. LOL i don't know i told him ok, but i'm trying to use that as a tool for the pay pal ya making a sister work overtime for ya, YA BETTER APPRECIATE ME LOLLOLLOLLOL i'm skeptical one cuz i don't want nobody in my business, and 2 its been said i get deals for saying i like jack... and that's absolutely not true, i just like his style period, and i still have to pay for my units like everybody else they about that money first and foremost.. and like any vendor if your a repeat buyer you don't pay as much the more you order, but the discounts ain't that great!

HE WILL START ACCEPTING PAY PAL ON MAY 1, 2008

Sexi that's great that he is accepting paypal.ClapClap  I wanted to say this whatever you get is between you and jacksun.  You have spent alot of money on units and your hair looks great.  You have also turned people on to products and maintance tips that elongate the life of this units.  You should be getting paid for what you do out of the love of your heart.  So please do not make apologies and justify anything because it is no one's business.  If anyone has issue then they need to go to the newbie thread listed on here and on that other board that shall not be named LOLLOLLOL cause you contributed and because of your contributions other women followed suit. 

ITA Charmed. Well put. Nobody had a problem when Sexi was hooking them up with all types of free help and free information so they shouldn't have a problem if someone wants to hook her up with something free. Hell, if her Boo decided to hook her up with a free lf every month for the rest of her life I'd say good.
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 10:55am
yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 11:05am
thank you ladies i knew he loved me but NOW i know how much! i love it too.. now don't ya give him a fit i worked on this for all of us.. i see its been posted on the other board already..

Edited by sexibeach - April 10 2008 at 11:13am
zzharia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzharia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 2:05pm
Thanks Sexi, its so much easier using paypal ClapHug I will def order from Jackson now .
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 2:20pm
Thanks Sexi!!  ClapClap
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 3:01pm
that is good news! cheer

sexi, I always thought you were affiliated with Jack Sun.

It's interesting you are able to convince him to use PayPal & not his super buyer Hollywood, theater constituents.

As far as him using your pictures on his site, you've posted them on the other board so they're in cyberspace already.
 Why not make it work in your favor, since you endorse him strongly & have his ear. 

At least he'll be using  them with your consent, instead of thieves that hi-jack your images( a few yrs ago?) solely for their own gain.

Jack Sun is a very fair businessman, you have sent him a lot of business why wouldn't he want to reciprocate, like most other vendors  do for loyal customers?

After all you've been through though...trepidation makes a lot of sense.

Edited by ruedeseine - April 10 2008 at 3:03pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by ruedeseine ruedeseine wrote:

that is good news! cheer

sexi, I always thought you were affiliated with Jack Sun.

It's interesting you are able to convince him to use PayPal & not his super buyer Hollywood, theater constituents.

As far as him using your pictures on his site, you've posted them on the other board so they're in cyberspace already.
 Why not make it work in your favor, since you endorse him strongly & have his ear. 

At least he'll be using  them with your consent, instead of thieves that hi-jack your images( a few yrs ago?) solely for their own gain.

Jack Sun is a very fair businessman, you have sent him a lot of business why wouldn't he want to reciprocate, like most other vendors  do for loyal customers?

After all you've been through though...trepidation makes a lot of sense.

girl naw i buy from him just like everybody else i'm not affilated with nobody, JUST ME b/c frankly ya wouldn't never get a wig if it was up to me they'd all be mine's all of them, i'd hold him capture in my house venilating morning noon day and night.. please ya wouldn't even know who jacksun was.. LOL honestly he talks me and he's seen me and thinks like every other man.. LOL i don't think i wanna be on his site tho..

Edited by sexibeach - April 10 2008 at 3:06pm
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 3:16pm
you greedy lil thing...I know that's right LOL!
I was looking out for ya girl ...you give so much, but you're right Jack would be in danga if you got a hold of him!LOL
I was waiting for the Olympic torch yesterday & I had spittle on my chin, drooling over all the Chinese Remy out there!jawdrop
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic