Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Negotiating With Jack For Pay Pal 5/1/08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Negotiating With Jack For Pay Pal 5/1/08
    Posted: March 24 2008 at 7:57pm
Ok i'm talking with him about it, and he's going to look into getting a pay pal the problem is it takes a while to get the money over there.. also if he wants to use my picture on his website.. the lengths i go thru for you ladies.. LOL Dang everybody is using me.. LOL i don't know i told him ok, but i'm trying to use that as a tool for the pay pal ya making a sister work overtime for ya, YA BETTER APPRECIATE ME LOLLOLLOLLOL i'm skeptical one cuz i don't want nobody in my business, and 2 its been said i get deals for saying i like jack... and that's absolutely not true, i just like his style period, and i still have to pay for my units like everybody else they about that money first and foremost.. and like any vendor if your a repeat buyer you don't pay as much the more you order, but the discounts ain't that great!

HE WILL START ACCEPTING PAY PAL ON MAY 1, 2008

Edited by sexibeach - April 10 2008 at 5:21am
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:03pm
thanx miss sexi!!! that will definitely help a great deal!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:05pm
well i still don't know about my picture being out there, at least its another country, but honestly i want it to be clear i still pay at least anywhere from 240 to 250 b/c i like long lengths that ain't no better than anybody else.. i'm thinking on it.. dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:19pm
Thanks for checking into this for us. 
Let your picture get out there--you should be proud of the work you do--you are an inspiration to us all.
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:21pm
i understand that you don't get discounts but even if you did that's your business. ain't nobody got no business all up in your kool-aid. you're bascially giving him free advertisement because everybody and there mama knows that your hair is bangin and we all know you get them from him. he need to be giving you a buy 1 get 1 free special or something.
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:21pm
Well go on with ya bad self Sexi B. You got Beyonce running for the border. She needs to holla a your man JackJ
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:42pm
Thanks for looking into this SexiB. I understand your hesitation about having your picture up on his website because, like me, you may not want people to know that you're wearing lf's. However, I say you should pray about it. Who knows ? God could be getting ready to do a new thing in your life and this could be the next step along the road that ends with you becoming a multi-millionairre because of your VAST knowledge of lace fronts and your bangin' hairstyles.

And as far as you getting a discount.....I think he should definately be giving you some major discounts from here on out - I'm talkin like 50%-70% off of all your orders because if he hooks up this PayPal thing as you suggested AND your pic is on his site then his profit margin is about to quadruple. Girl use your femenine wilds to gently let your Boo know that he better not mess us his good thing he's got going with you.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:48pm
NO, NO NO      dont do this to me Please......please please dont.,............Ok just maybe. 
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:50pm
Sexi your due a few LFs a month....
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:53pm
Thanks Sexi
It would be great if he took paypal!  IDK if he would even be able to keep up with that much business!
LaceLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:57pm
Oh, that would be awesome, Sexi. Clap You know we appreciate you, girl!  Big time!!  Thanks for looking into it.

Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

NO, NO NO      dont do this to me Please......please please dont.,............Ok just maybe. 

LOLLOLLOL It's all right girl. Just get a few more jobs. Who needs to sleep anyway, right ? 
You could get a part time job as a cook ...fry
or as a bike messenger (depending on where you live)...bike2
or as a dancer...dance1....."drop it like it's hhhoooot, drop it like it's hhhoooot"

Just do whatever yo gotta do to make sure you don't do one of thesegaspwhen you look at your bank statement and find that you gave the money for your electic bill to Sexi's man.

calimesmerizer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calimesmerizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 10:36pm
Thanks Sexi! Your efforts are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:29am
Sexi, that would be absolutely fantasticClap, but I also understand your hesitation Ermm about your picture being on the site.  If you decide to do so, I think you should negotiate some type of deal for YOURSELF.  His sales will go through the roof.  Many people have ordered from him based off of YOU.  I would love to be able to use paypal, but make sure you look out for YOU.  Let him no it's nothin personal, just BUSINESS!!!
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:42am
That would be fabulous but I can understand why he would not want to take it b/c paypal can be upwards of a seven day wait time if you are paying with check or a banking accountUnhappy. Sexi I understand about your pic being on his site too....just more gossip to start brewing behind that!!!!!
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:02am
Sexi,  so hope you are successful at talking him into goin with Paypal.  I really hate the hassle of using WU.
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 5:15am
I hope he won´t charge (much) extra money for paypal. Goldenwigs.com have also paypal, but when you pay with paypal he charge you a think $ 35 extra so Western Union is better to pay with. Holly only charge 4% of the total price. That´s better than $ 35.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 6:37am
i will continue to talk to him about the pay pal cuz i would like that too for myself.. but i honestly don't feel comfortable putting my picture out there.. so i don't think that's an option for me.. its not that serious LOL i can't promise anything b/c they  all have said that pay pal is very slow to get their money to them in that country so i don't know what the problem is, but he promises to look into it and let me know.. as soon as i know something i'll let you ladies know..
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:10am

If you don´t feel comfortable don´t do it. If he want more cosumers he will consider this option, because paypal is the future i think. More and more companies are dealing wiht paypal these days. I hope we can pay with paypal. We will wait and see

DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:09am

Them not accepting PayPal has been the main reason I don't order from the CV's.  I have a good friend that orders from them and she just includes me on her order.  Silly, right?  But this would be great, Sexi.  Work that magic, girl!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic