Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1st app pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st app pics
    Posted: March 25 2008 at 6:50pm
Here are the pics for the application of my first lf. Please excuse the pics with half applied makeup and the ones with no makeup. I will post better pics later when I find the cord to my digital camera. These were taken with my phone camera.

It's the album labeled greatlacewigs
pw firstapp
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 6:54pm
OK, are you lying??? Big%20smile That is a great application and does not look like it's a first. That hair really suits you; really pretty against your skin. Great job!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

OK, are you lying??? Big%20smile That is a great application and does not look like it's a first. That hair really suits you; really pretty against your skin. Great job!

Thank you. Yeah this was my first application. I went through nearly a whole pack of supertape.
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:17pm
Looks great! Y'all are setting the bar high for first apps. Good jobThumbs%20Up
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:20pm

thats on point.Thumbs%20Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:21pm
Thank you guys!!!
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:40pm

great job.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:45pm
YOU DID EXCELLENT FOR YOUR FIRST TIMEClapClapClap beautiful girlie..
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:09pm
Wow!  Are you sure this is your very first app?  You did a great job!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

Wow!  Are you sure this is your very first app?  You did a great job!

Thank you. Yes it's my first app. I guess I did a better job than I thought.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:32pm
That's good for the fisrt time.  Good Job and Congrats.
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:49pm
Looking Good
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:41pm
you look good and the application is on point,kudos!!Clap
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:45pm
That looks good....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:23pm
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Now if I could get my nape to stay down good enough so that I can wear a high ponytail.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:36pm
That is ssssoooooooooo pretty on you and you did an EXCELLENT  job on your first app. That part looks great. Clap  You have very pretty facial features and I like the way it looks with the hair pulled back so that you show off those features. Are you gonna experiment with headbands and clips and all that good stuff ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

That is ssssoooooooooo pretty on you and you did an EXCELLENT  job on your first app. That part looks great. Clap  You have very pretty facial features and I like the way it looks with the hair pulled back so that you show off those features. Are you gonna experiment with headbands and clips and all that good stuff ?

Thank you. I went out and purchased 2 headbands and a few clips. I'll be experimenting with this throughout the week. I love these lf's so much more than my extensions.
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 10:42pm
Very nice!  Clap
BeautyMark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 11:18pm

This looks great on you. I actually ordered the same from Greatlace. I love it and it will iron out beautifully as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by BeautyMark BeautyMark wrote:

This looks great on you. I actually ordered the same from Greatlace. I love it and it will iron out beautifully as well.

Thanks. I may have to try this. Do you just flat iron it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic