Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Was Wondering...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~~MrsJones~~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~MrsJones~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Was Wondering...
    Posted: March 25 2008 at 11:16pm
I know that there are alot of lace wig sellers and business owners on this board. I am one of them. I was wondering what the perfect vendor/beauty supply would be like? if you could build it just the way you want?
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:48am
Competitive prices, excellent customer service, great quality product, and great communication would be the perfect vendor.  If there is a problem, the problem should be communicated to the buyer instead of the buyer having to ask if there is a problem especially when waiting for an order. 

Edited by PrincessLF - March 26 2008 at 5:49am
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 10:24am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

Competitive prices, excellent customer service, great quality product, and great communication would be the perfect vendor.  If there is a problem, the problem should be communicated to the buyer instead of the buyer having to ask if there is a problem especially when waiting for an order. 
  whoop there it is 
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

Ditto!Tongue
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:34pm
ITA with the ladies above. I would also add that one stop shopping would be great! A vendor that not only sold quality units, but also one that carries LF products (adhesives, tapes, lace release, knot sealer, rit dye remover, knot bleaching products, wig caps (in all colors) etc.) Big%20smile  That way we can save on shipping costs, by ordering everything from one place!Thumbs%20Up
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:55pm
If you're selling stock units, I would advise you to include the specs of the unit(s) purchased in the package. I recently purchased 2 stock units (med) and (large) and could not tell which was which because the vendor put absolutely NO info about them whatsover. There were only instructions on how to care for the wig. They both fit too small anyhow. I must have a really big head.Confused
Walk Softly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walk Softly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 2:53pm
And they would ALL take PayPal!!! (I know the AV do but I mean the CV)
And can I please have a bottle of the silicone they coat the hair with? I'd give an arm!  See, I'm shopping already! Lol!

Edited by Walk Softly - March 26 2008 at 2:56pm
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by BFF Princess BFF Princess wrote:

ITA with the ladies above. I would also add that one stop shopping would be great! A vendor that not only sold quality units, but also one that carries LF products (adhesives, tapes, lace release, knot sealer, rit dye remover, knot bleaching products, wig caps (in all colors) etc.) Big%20smile  That way we can save on shipping costs, by ordering everything from one place!Thumbs%20Up

Which CV sells LF products?

Edited by Miss Lace - March 26 2008 at 3:11pm
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:03pm
Mrs. Jones,

Can you PM your site?
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:05pm
I'm working on it right now! LOL
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:18pm
All these ideas rolled into one seller would be great!!!!
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 3:34pm

I especially agree with listing the specs and one stop shopping.  Shipping and handling fees add up.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:24pm
personally i think you need to treat customer's they way you want to be treated.. i think a plus is having policy on refunds or returns altho i realize that can be challenging which is why i take my hat off to anyone that does this..
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:48pm
Well said Sexi!
BlainesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlainesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:54pm
Wink OMG what a fantastic place that would be!
~~MrsJones~~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~~MrsJones~~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 6:26pm
The website is on my signature....I've only been in business like 2 months so it's not perfect at all especially since lfs is not even 1/4 of what else my company does.

Im sure this feedback will help all lf sellers become better.

Keep it coming!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic