Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MG and WU Online

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MG and WU Online
    Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:43pm
Has anyone used these services? Im thinking about making a MG online transfer. It is only $13.99...   If so, did they ask a lot of questions (re: who you are sending it to? and what for? did you check the services/products box?) I just want to be prepared. This may solve the problem for my favorite non-paypal vendorsSmileWink
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:56pm
i've known other's that have used money grahm with no problems and its cheaper that WU..
GlamorusStarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:00pm
IFor MG:  didnt get questions...Only thing is I hear that you have to give your SSN...I had to give me SSN too, but I reversed a few digits...I dont like giving my SSN to anyone specially online. I did that years ago though, things may have changed (as far as changing your ss digits)

WU wouldnt let me send money online
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:10pm
If you do it online, no they don't ask a lot of ?? (IMO) just don't check the box for services/goods.   Also, they are waayyyy cheaper than WU. (in my area anyway, sometimes with those WU fees, I'm 1/2 way to another unit!)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic