Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jacksun curly/wavy PICS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jacksun curly/wavy PICS!!!
    Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:51pm

This is my Jacksun app pics. I finally have enuff confidence to post. Any constructive critisim is appreciated!!Thumbs%20Up This app is with ORWG IN THE FRONT ONLY, and EXTENDABOND tape around the rest of the perimeter. I want to thank ALL of the vets for you help through my lace front journey. This is only my second unit, and i know there will be many more to come. I especially want to thank Sexibeach, you are trully a blessing to us diva's, and the wealth of information that you provide is PRICELESS. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. cheekkissYou DONT have to do what you do, but you do it anyway Sexi, and I'm just glad I'm around to get what I can get, cause you need to be a millionaire with all your knowledge. Gurl you so good I feel like I owe you some money!! LOL God Bless all the DIVAS!!

no password for now (hope i dont regret that)

its the same unit in all the pics, but its wet in the REALLY curly ones

Edited by phillycutee - March 26 2008 at 4:53pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:55pm
GIRRRRRRRRL LOOK AT THAT NAPE YOU BETTA WORK IT, that is absolutely beautiful chile i'm proud of you..ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:56pm
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PHILLY!  YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!
GlamorusStarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:56pm
Its poppin girl!
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 4:57pm
Clap Excellent job..Your nape looks sooooooooo natural... Did you apply the tape to the edges of the lace...... The texture of the hair is pretty as well, again you did a nice job.
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:03pm
very natural ,Thumbs%20Up u go girl
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:19pm

NICE!!!!!!!!!..Clap

griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:35pm
Great job!  Your app (especially the nape) looks great!  I like the texture on the unit as well ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:43pm
Sweet curls! Too cute!
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:56pm
Thanks ladies, that nape has been a work in progress since i got my unit 3 months ago. I applied the tape all the way to the edge, but i touched it with my fingers to get rid of the shine. All I can say is tweeze tweeze tweeze. Now if i can get my front down pat i'll be in business!Tongue
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 5:57pm
Great app!!  I want my nape to look just like that! Still working on it Wink Looks great on you girl!
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 6:00pm
Nice!!! Great app and the pics of you are so cute!!!
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 6:28pm
chile please you know that's your own hair. why you trying to fool us!!! J/kLOL you did an awsome job!!! kudos 2 u!!!!Clap
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 6:57pm
Great job, those curls look like butter.  Beautiful unit.  Looks good on you.Thumbs%20Up
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 7:02pm
OH My...Nice
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 8:08pm
Nice job!Clap
Tricey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 8:22pm
Great App. U look lovely!
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 8:48pm
nice job. nice unit
sierra35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 8:53pm
very nice, I cant wait to get curly or body wave
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 9:08pm
That nape is the bomb! Beautiful!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic